Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2009
What dose fairview need to improve on in 2009
Fairview will never go any where with Rex cooksey at that school. He's ran that school into the ground. Bill music, greg sally and regena green need to get a clue fairview for sure has great athletes but the administration is slacking. They lost a great player and coach to Russell just cause that school the last 20 years has been a joke. Maybe if they didn't treat people so bad they might not be hated so bad.
Man you are hard on people, Russell is even worse I love the school but have let so many great people slip through without even interviewing some of them. Jeff Frasure-Boyd Co, Chris Holbrook-Boyd Co, Nathan McPeek- Head Football Coach/Fairview, TJ Maynard- Raceland. Russell is way worse than Fairview as far as treating people. You have to be kidding me, with your statements and administration comments. That is not even close to the truth, and every school has administration issues. Just my opinion, I wish all schools the best as most TRUE fans would in this area.
russellpride Wrote:Man you are hard on people, Russell is even worse I love the school but have let so many great people slip through without even interviewing some of them. Jeff Frasure-Boyd Co, Chris Holbrook-Boyd Co, Nathan McPeek- Head Football Coach/Fairview, TJ Maynard- Raceland. Russell is way worse than Fairview as far as treating people. You have to be kidding me, with your statements and administration comments. That is not even close to the truth, and every school has administration issues. Just my opinion, I wish all schools the best as most TRUE fans would in this area.

Little too much name dropping there and your statements arent exactly true either....i'm not gonna go as far as you and name names, but 2 of the people you named did interview at Russell...as to why they didnt' get hired you'd have to as the people who interviewed them...and what does russell have to do with a fairview thread