Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What an Idiot
November 22nd 2005 - 10am - Well, after 55 hours of pain, cold, and suffering, we have got our Xbox 360 and successfully smashed it outside Best Buy minutes later, with a large sledgehammer in front of a few Xbox Fanboys who just bought brand new 360s. Short video clip will be posted tomorrow (23rd) and the longer documentary style one will be posted with the next few days. For now, enjoy these pictures!
what an idot is right
And why did you do that?
Me? I didnt. that come off of a website called http://www.smashmyxbox.com...This guy got people to donate money to that site so he could buy a 360 and then destroy it infront of the store where he bought it.

If i bought an Xbox 360, i would not even take it out of the box for like, a week.
omg that guy had to b on crack or somethin...theres no way i would wait that long to get a 360 and do some bonhead thing like that.....how stupid!
It still wouldn't be worth it to me just based on the time involved. Time is invaluable.
lol
I thought this was pretty funny. it kind of just goes to show what people put into these items that are goin to be unimportant in a few years..and how vulnerable possesions are..
I think it's hilarious, how many Star Wars geeks do you think freaked out when they saw this? I cant wait to see the video
If he was able to get people to donate enough for him to buy it he probably got even more than that and put that in his pocket. And then he'll probably make more from the video.

Smart guy.
wow thats ridiculous
That's pretty freaking funny.
I can see the people in line's faces when they are standing there for HOURS and not even getting one and this guy busts his to pieces. Some geeks had to have been going CRAZY over this. lol
CatDawg Wrote:If he was able to get people to donate enough for him to buy it he probably got even more than that and put that in his pocket. And then he'll probably make more from the video.

Smart guy.

WOW....thats a real business man right there or a pro pot seller
but i would loved to seen the faces of those people who tried so hard for an xbox and had to go through the agony of watching something so cruel...that would have been a kodak moment
Wiki you bought an XBOX 360 I would probably bust it like that too.
Just kidding, just kidding.
We're lunch buddies, duh! lol Wink
lol what an ******** he needs shot or somethin, hes smashin one with a sledge hammer and i cant find one anywhere.
I waited in line...got one and me, Balla and my aunt took it to her friend's brother...he liked it....lol
This guy need's to move outa momma's basement and get a real job.
I couldn't get the video to work on that site.
Just wasn't enough people around when they did it.
I wonder how much money he made doing that??
I'm sorry, I thought that it was funny too :lol: :lol:
Beef Wrote:I'm sorry, I thought that it was funny too :lol: :lol:
I liked it..lol