Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
100.00%
Cooper
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton @ Cooper 10/2
Any thoughts or opinions?
SK by a landslide.

Good luck to both!
I can not believe no one has posted to here? SK can put as many as they want on the board this game. Cooper is only in their second year and you have to give them credit for coming straight into 6a play when they could have opted out. My understanding is they have a decent freshman squad combined with some varsity talent now should make for a decent squad next season.
Simon Kenton by 30
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Simon Kenton by 30

At the end of the 1st or 2nd quarter?
neerfan Wrote:I can not believe no one has posted to here? SK can put as many as they want on the board this game. Cooper is only in their second year and you have to give them credit for coming straight into 6a play when they could have opted out. My understanding is they have a decent freshman squad combined with some varsity talent now should make for a decent squad next season.

Which is why most people haven't commented on the game. SK could probably put 80 up on the board if they really wanted. I think Marksberry calls the dogs off after the first half though and the Neers win by the slim margin of:

SK 63
Cooper 7
kywldcat01 Wrote:Which is why most people haven't commented on the game. SK could probably put 80 up on the board if they really wanted. I think Marksberry calls the dogs off after the first half though and the Neers win by the slim margin of:

SK 63
Cooper 7

That's exactly the score I was going to post. WE MUST BE RELATED!!!:biggrin:
Okay, all joking aside, that was the score I planned to post.
neerfan Wrote:I can not believe no one has posted to here? SK can put as many as they want on the board this game. Cooper is only in their second year and you have to give them credit for coming straight into 6a play when they could have opted out. My understanding is they have a decent freshman squad combined with some varsity talent now should make for a decent squad next season.

Not sure what you want??? To me, this is Florida against Thomas Moore. Not even on the boards, not much to talk about. I don't think too many people will be anxisoulsy awaiting the Friday night scoreboard for this one.
Can you dig it? Wrote:That's exactly the score I was going to post. WE MUST BE RELATED!!!:biggrin:
Okay, all joking aside, that was the score I planned to post.

:Thumbs:
SK will win easy. Younger players should get some playing time if Marksberry allows it. He kept the starters in to long last week against Conner.