3. Whitley County
4. Corbin
5. Prestonsburg
6. Belfry
7. Letcher Central
8. Johnson Central
9. Somerset
10. Hazard
Boy do I look for this one to change after this weekend!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I do not really think it will change much except Somerset dropping out because they are going to be playing a much more determined Pulaski County team.
Johnson Central could possibly fall out of the top 10 as well if they lose to Horn Lake this Friday night.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Johnson Central could possibly fall out of the top 10 as well if they lose to Horn Lake this Friday night.

I agree. I cant believe i forgot about them. But they will be in the same mood as Pulaski will be on friday night. JC should of never lost by that much but i guess they werent ready for the game but with me not being a JC fan i can gurantee they will be ready to play because i would say that Matney didnt like getting embarrassed like that. But I will say this though What comes around usually goes around.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree. I cant believe i forgot about them. But they will be in the same mood as Pulaski will be on friday night. JC should of never lost by that much but i guess they werent ready for the game but with me not being a JC fan i can gurantee they will be ready to play because i would say that Matney didnt like getting embarrassed like that. But I will say this though What comes around usually goes around.

I dont care what kind of coach Matney is..you lose a coach like Tony Burchett then your team is going to struggle on the o-line..
StrayBullet Wrote:I dont care what kind of coach Matney is..you lose a coach like Tony Burchett then your team is going to struggle on the o-line..

Coach Burchett was awesome ....Coach Matney is to.
What happened to Tony?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What happened to Tony?

He received a head coaching job somewhere else, and we will miss him.
Looks like a pretty solid list to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:He received a head coaching job somewhere else, and we will miss him.

Where at if you dont mind me asking?
Powell County.
That list looks about right. Good luck to all teams this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
looks preatty fair,thought lcc might be ahead of belfry..