Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Panther Discussion Thread
Give any updates or thoughts on the team as they move towards the 2009 season. I'm sure HP or JP have something :biggrin: HAIL PIKEVILLE!
ttt
How many do you all have out?

How is the transition to spread going?
Its way overdue for the Panther faithful to update us! What's going on in Pikeville fellas? How is the new program looking. What is the great news?
Pikeville is always a good team and they always go to playoffs so I think they will be a good overall team this year.
True and accurate. How are they looking into the future with being a very dangerous team again though. Some years they could upset anyone out there. thats the program i wan't to see again!
they sure have the coaching staff to be tough we shall see...got a great pick up getting Mac as an assistant
Pikeville has a great staff in place now and things are moving in the right direction. Several new faces out this year that will contribute good minutes on both sides of the ball.
Pikeville is looking good this year with the new coaching staff and everything!!
The recievers seem to be doing real good and as well as the lineman are big and strong!
Looking forward to having Pikeville playing in Knott County for the 1st. time ever.
I was thinking about driving down there who all will Pikeville play in the scrimage?
Estill County
Things may have just gotten a lot better for the Panthers! We will have to see how it works out.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Things may have just gotten a lot better for the Panthers! We will have to see how it works out.
:rockon::Thumbs:
I hope there back on track, I'm tired of seeing them lose!! I'd like to see them back in the top of class A!!