Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Far Will You Drive Tomorrow?
496 miles

Lawrenceville, GA to Columbus, GA to Auburn, AL to Montgomery, AL to Clanton, AL then back up through Birmingham and back home on I-20.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:496 miles

Lawrenceville, GA to Columbus, GA to Auburn, AL to Montgomery, AL to Clanton, AL then back up through Birmingham and back home on I-20.

Grassy to inez, inez to home. ill drive like 20 miles, but why so much driving?
10 miles to, 10 miles back - Work
4 miles to work and 4 miles back.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:496 miles

I have lot's of family in Lawrenceville. What you doing there?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Grassy to inez, inez to home. ill drive like 20 miles, but why so much driving?

Sals calls...we have a large job going down over in Alabama here soon.
FLOP Wrote:I have lot's of family in Lawrenceville. What you doing there?

It's where EKUAlum05 calls home.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Sals calls...we have a large job going down over in Alabama here soon.

Ok ty
about 350..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:about 350..
Where to?
1.29 miles to work

36.16 miles to Versailles

36.16 miles from Versailles back home
EKUAlum05 Wrote:It's where EKUAlum05 calls home.

I know pretty many former NKY who live there. I love to visit and actually wouldn't mind living there. I will be there over Labor Day weekend for a wedding and to make a visit to "Horsetown East"
FLOP Wrote:I know pretty many former NKY who live there. I love to visit and actually wouldn't mind living there. I will be there over Labor Day weekend for a wedding and to make a visit to "Horsetown East"

Lawrenceville is an alright town... I loved living in Suwanee more then any other town I have ever lived before(it is across the interstate from Lawrenceville), but the cost of living is substantially less in Lawrenceville.

The best part of this area though is I rarely have to go inside the permieter to Atlanta unless it is for business or for a sporting event. There is certainly something to do down here no matter who you are and what you like.
Letcher County is better. Big Grin
136.3 miles to visit family.
102 miles, inez ky to morehead ky
On a normal day I will drive 150 miles round trip to work and back.
Old School Wrote:On a normal day I will drive 150 miles round trip to work and back.

Wow, My hats off to you my friend :notworthy