Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley
Anyone got any updates on practice and how things are going with the new coaching staff?
Any one got any updates wonderign this myself.
How are they reacting to there new coach?
Its a big change on offense we went from the wing T to the wish bone. Its 2 completely diffrent offenses but were picking up all the new plays pefect we already knew every play within 2 weeks wich is pretty amazing considering we just got our coach 3 weeks ago. Defense is staying the exact same. Hampton came back so nothing is changing on deffense. The new coach brough 2 of his sons with him to play one is in 12th about 6' 225 playing guard and middle linebacker. The other is in 10th about 5'10 170 and a very good qb. We have 15 seniors this year and most of them were starters last year including me. We have a great strong and big line that i would trust running behind against ne team. we have the same back field besides one person due to grad. but the position filled greatly with the back up fb going to fb then the starting fb going to hb. So expect a great year from the Shelby Valley Wildcats this year =]