Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice blowing up in AAU
Great Post!:Thumbs:

kywldcat01 Wrote:While I agree that EJ isn't as big of a D1 prospect as some on here talk him up to be, the kid is still talented enough to play at the D1 level and his lack of offers has nothing to do with his talent.

He had a very successful summer and regardless will have his education paid for in the end. Let's remember we're talking about a KID here. Justice played very well in every event that he participated in.

I want to wish him luck this coming season and in the end I GUARANTEE he'll end up at a D1 program, even if it is at the low-mid major level.
kybaseball Wrote:The bighogg and I see a lot of things eye to eye,I didn't see where is was slamming Mr.Justice personally,but the fans who get on here and act like he is the best player going today and he was getting major D1 offers from schools like Arkansas and Florida there was one post even suggested that Calipari was recruiting him. If that is true then great.

I agree with kywldcat01 has a great insight on what kind of school he will be attending and to his abilities and the best thing is he WILL GET A FREE EDUCATION. I believe bighogg has said some of the same things on more than one occasion but some were to blind to see it. Some say they don't want to hear bighogg this season that is the way some feel about hearing all the bs hype about Justice,it's not fair to anyone especially Justice. When a player gets that much buildup from the hometown fans and not from outsiders backlash is to be expected.

Did anyone question that Shelby Valley wouldn't dominate the 15th this year?

In looking over the basketball forum this morning, I saw only one thread on the first page based solely on Shelby Valley or Elisha Justice. And it just so happens that it was this thread right here, started by a BGR member with the expressed purpose of tweaking another school's fanbase.

Now I ask, if this is backlash, what is it backlash to? I will admit that there may have been a few too many threads about SV back during b-ball season, but that had not been the case recently. Then this thread just shows up out of the blue specifically to rip on Shelby Valley. What's the point?

I know the member who started this thread has stated that he meant nothing against Justice himself, but I don't buy it. The original post in this thread, while aimed at SV's fans, also seemed to be a subtle dig at Justice. And it's not just SV people who perceived it that way, several other members on here from rival schools saw it the same.

I know you may agree with the views of the thread starter, but hopefully you can see the difference in how the two of you voice your opinions on SV and Justice. You are going about it the right way, by making your opinions known in posts that express your disagreements in a thoughtful, respectful manner. Others choose to go on a vendetta by starting threads and making posts solely for the purpose of stirring up trouble.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:Now I ask, if this is backlash, what is it backlash to?

I didn't necessarily mean this thread was backlash,I meant in general,sorry about that.
letthebighogroot Wrote:It has been said by many on here that EJ would get his just due and all the Hype from the uninformed on here would be vindicated. Well, summer ball is over, EJ went at it with some quality pg's and comes out with one.........count them.............one, d1 offer. Lets hear from the Valley masses.............What went wrong? Do Pel and Donavon still call everyday?????? Lets hear from the hype mongers.. Surely all the SV experts on here weren't mistaken....... Although I hate to upset the many SV fans on here by saying "I told u so"............ Here goes nothing, I told u so.Confusedhh:

I agree with you mr goot. I've said all along he's D2 or NAIA.
zulu Wrote:I agree with you mr goot. I've said all along he's D2 or NAIA.

Give it up, he already has a D-1 offer, quit saying useless things. And his name is root, you agree with him so much you don't even know who the poster is.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Give it up, he already has a D-1 offer, quit saying useless things. And his name is root, you agree with him so much you don't even know who the poster is.

^

:lmao:
thats the trouble with living in the mountains. you dont get as much recognition. He is a known talent here but outside of our hills people dont get to see him much
That's not true. I was in Florence, Ky, not far from Cincinnati with somebody that had a shirt on and it just said Valley, and the guy working just said Valley, Valley, Shelby Valley? They said yes, the guy said I watched them play at Rupp and asked did that guy still play for them, he meant Elisha, and he said yes, he was a Senior this year, and he said that kid is unreal. So don't think his name isn't know away from here. A shirt with Shelby Valley on it gets some respect.
I know for a fact that the coaches at K-State know about him, Im not saying they are gonna offer him a scholarship but they do know about him !!!!!!