Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. 14 - Perry Co. Central 3 (5 innings/14th Region)
14th Region @ Hazard

Congrats Engineers
Congrats Estill
Congrats EC
Good job Estill hit the ball real good tonight . Good job PCC on a good season.
Congrats Estill. And congrats Perry on a great season.
Congrats Estill! EC did hit the ball real good and jump out on the Dores and never looked back, PCC just gave up IMO. I thought Freeman pictched well in both games when he came in, against PCC and HHS the kid can deff throw the heat.
Perry gave up some errors and it put them in a hole
they started to hang their heads I think as well
they had a great season and have some great kids on the team that are going to play on the next level so good luck and congrats on a good season
Estill is tough to beat with Freeman on the mound. Especially when they hit like they did in this game.
They will be tough next year as well.
Estill has Kyle Clowers returning next year. and they have several other players that are good. if im not mistaking Blake Crowe had 5 or 6 RBI in 1 inning in this game against PCC.
kymom Wrote:Good job Estill hit the ball real good tonight . Good job PCC on a good season.

Senior dominated team and didnt bring home any gold? not that good of season. Difference of opinion i guess.
bigben Wrote:Senior dominated team and didnt bring home any gold? not that good of season. Difference of opinion i guess.

I guess that means Hazard didn't have a good season??? PCC had a 'good' season. Hazard had a 'very good' season. I would say both think it was a disappointing end to the baseball year. But to say PCC did not have a good year is not accurate.
How many is PCC loosing as far as seniors?
cougarpride08 Wrote:How many is PCC loosing as far as seniors?

Perry Central is losing 5 and Hazard is losing 5.

PCC
----------
Dave Napier
Brandon Napier
Taylin Goodson
John Yancy Amis
Cory Carroll

Hazard
-----------
Jody Grigsby
Ryan Combs
TJ Searcy
Tyler Olinger
Josh Feltner
Looks like both of the is reloading.
I thank PCC will be tough next year. Will be young in some spots but they have solid players back also.