Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 tournaments
Anyone have any updates on if your school plans on participating in any of these 7 on 7 passing tournaments.
UofL 07/06
Male 07/13
UK 07/20
I am sure there are some others so feel free to list the team and dates. I heard that Manual is hosting games on Tues and Thur. in June up until the dead period begins.
Grant county is having a 7 on 7 this year to i know Owen co is going
grant co is haveing one to
7on7 should be a great time to work on your nw qb i cant wait:yikes:
luis sanchez and cody mcdaniels will be owen county qb this year both are very good runners and are great thrower
I understand that there were a few teams from the mountains in town this past weekend for the 2 day passing league event at Male High School.
It looks like Ballard won the Male division of the Friday passing league that Belfry was a part of. While Louisville Central won the UofL division that had Breathitt County in it. Manual beat Louisville Central in the championship of the Saturday tournament. They knocked Breathitt out in the Championship tournament which Breathitt made by winning their pool division in pool play. Not sure what Belfry did but they didn't make it to the tournament portion on Saturday
Was Breathith the only eastern Ky team there?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Prestonsburg will be participating in UK's passing camp.
That is good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Was Breathith the only eastern Ky team there?

No Lawrence Co was there and pretty much just had mainly JV team with all the Varsity Players either playing baseball or taking ACT test.. We still had a great time and it was worth the experience for the younger kids...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Any time you get the experience to play with that kind of level it will be worth it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

phdballer Wrote:I understand that there were a few teams from the mountains in town this past weekend for the 2 day passing league event at Male High School.
It looks like Ballard won the Male division of the Friday passing league that Belfry was a part of. While Louisville Central won the UofL division that had Breathitt County in it. Manual beat Louisville Central in the championship of the Saturday tournament. They knocked Breathitt out in the Championship tournament which Breathitt made by winning their pool division in pool play. Not sure what Belfry did but they didn't make it to the tournament portion on Saturday

cause they dont pass much to begin with and new qb this year.
Belfry doesn't pass none period...Ask the coach. He is like Hilliard, run it down there throats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!