Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Help
I need some help and some suggestions from you guys on here. I have been a part of the Hazard Dust Bowl tournament for years now, and I am looking for anyone who would be interested in playing. I have been apart of a many good teams in that league, so it would be a pleasure to be on this squad. I have a list of 5 solid players as of now, but I need at least 3-4 more. This is really no joke, please if anyone has any suggestions please tell me. The games are coming up and I need a solid club. I will be coaching BTW, sure it may seem funny but I am out for blood!!! I WANNA WIN THE THING!!
KnottCentralGuru Wrote:I need some help and some suggestions from you guys on here. I have been a part of the Hazard Dust Bowl tournament for years now, and I am looking for anyone who would be interested in playing. I have been apart of a many good teams in that league, so it would be a pleasure to be on this squad. I have a list of 5 solid players as of now, but I need at least 3-4 more. This is really no joke, please if anyone has any suggestions please tell me. The games are coming up and I need a solid club. I will be coaching BTW, sure it may seem funny but I am out for blood!!! I WANNA WIN THE THING!!

who all is on your team
What is the team name?
Can't release that info just yet guys, sorry. I will say I am loading up and should have one of the best teams in it!
KnottCentralGuru Wrote:Can't release that info just yet guys, sorry. I will say I am loading up and should have one of the best teams in it!

i doubt it
What are the dates of the Hazard dust bowl?