Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Stars of BGR
I'm all about gathering any info I can help find to make list of BGR All-Stars.

What say you, torqque???
I'd say go for it...state wide.
sounds good
Go for it.
i will help anyway i can to try and gather stats for ya happy or whatever you need
I will help as well. I'm just on for a minute right now, but when I get back tonight around 1 or 2 I'll work most of the night. These are the tasks I love to research. The QB Rating thread that QQ put on the front page should be a big help.
Beef Wrote:I'd say go for it...state wide.

Do we have enough input from west of I-75??

If this gets a go from the administrators I wouldn't want to jeopardize the credibility of the site by naming a kid from WKY, for example, to the team over someone from WKY who is actually a better player. Catch my drift?

IMO, it would be a more credible team, based on member demographics, to hit all of EKY, SEKY, & NEKY.

But I'm all for whatever you guys decide. In naming the top 25-30 players in the state or the top 25-30 in the above mentioned areas you are gonna here complaints from someone. I'm down with whatever.Cool
i think we could be more effective from our region but im up for whatever is decided
HappyGilmore Wrote:Do we have enough input from west of I-75??

If this gets a go from the administrators I wouldn't want to jeopardize the credibility of the site by naming a kid from WKY, for example, to the team over someone from WKY who is actually a better player. Catch my drift?

IMO, it would be a more credible team, based on member demographics, to hit all of EKY, SEKY, & NEKY.

But I'm all for whatever you guys decide. In naming the top 25-30 players in the state or the top 25-30 in the above mentioned areas you are gonna here complaints from someone. I'm down with whatever.Cool

I'm with Happy on this one. Not only for reasons that Happy included but for also getting some of the EKY boys' names out. QQ and I had discussed this briefly and he told me that he was for it. I told him I'd help him in anyway possible. I kind of already done some research and got some guys in mind to nominate once we figure out a way of order. I say we go 24 offensive players plus a kicker. That is 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 2 FB's, 4 WR's, 2 TE's, 10 OL, 1 K. Defensively, go 4 DE's, 4 DL, 4 OLB, 4 MLB, 4 CB, 4 Safeties or just go 8 DL, 8 LB, 8 DB and 1 P for a total of 25 defensively. Then have so many alotted spots for Athletes guys who contribute both ways and deserve to be on here but we can't really decide if offense or defense for example Matt Maynard from Belfry, and Jimmy Chaffins from Lynn Camp. Teams to include would be the ones that were in the Top 10 class polls that were posted as stickies earlier in the season. Just a thought, let us know what you think QQ.