Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your kids asking for this Christmas?
Yes my friends, the time has crept upon us once again, it is shopping season for the insane. My 3 daughters, ages 14, 9, 5, have already prepared their Santa lists.

Is it just me or are kids asking for the most outrageous things at such a young age? My 9-year-old is wanting an electric scooter and an ipod, just for starters. My 14-year-old already has every electronic gadget, including a new computer from last christmas, so she doesn't know what she wants. My 5-year-old is still asking for 10 dolls and everything she sees on T.V.

What happened to the time that Santa only brought 1 big present and 4 or 5 little ones? Oh to be a kid again!:AngelPray
Our 4 1/2 year old wants just about everything he has seen on tv but I explained to him he only gets a couple presents from Santa and then us & his grandparents will buy him a few. He really only wants 5 things...he says anyway..lol...Floam was originally the first thing on his list. Is every kid asking for this or what? But QQ came home with a surprise for him one day and it was floam so we marked that off the list. He now wants the zero gravity humvee( I think) that goes on the ceiling. Um, I'm a little scared of that. I dont want it falling off our ceiling and killing one of us so I dont know if Santa will bring that one or not. He also wants some Dinosaur Imaginext thing and the Dr. Dreadful Food lab. Hey, if you need gift ideas here is a site for kids 5 and under

http://toddler-toy.blogspot.com
That's a good site BGG. There is a huge difference in what boys and girls ask for. I've never heard of any of the things your son is asking for..LOL

I guess twin cabbage patch kids with brown hair and blue eyes are not on a boys list huh..Smile

She wants her dolls to look like her...here is Jordyn..my 5-year-old
aww.. she's adorable...

I want the same thing i've been asking for for the past 10 years.. I wnt a remote control airplane.. I think my g/f is goin to get me one this year though llol..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:aww.. she's adorable...

I want the same thing i've been asking for for the past 10 years.. I wnt a remote control airplane.. I think my g/f is goin to get me one this year though llol..

Thanks, I appreciate that.

It looks like 10 years is long enough to wait don't ya think?
I think so.. lol..
Pirate Pal Wrote:That's a good site BGG. There is a huge difference in what boys and girls ask for. I've never heard of any of the things your son is asking for..LOL

I guess twin cabbage patch kids with brown hair and blue eyes are not on a boys list huh..Smile

She wants her dolls to look like her...here is Jordyn..my 5-year-old

Yes boys & girls definitely want different things especially as they get older! BTW, your daughter is adorable!
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Yes boys & girls definitely want different things especially as they get older! BTW, your daughter is adorable!

Thanks, we think so. I would put a picture up of my older girls, but they're at the age where you have to get their permission or it's war!! LOL
But you are still the mom PP lol.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:But you are still the mom PP lol.

Oh yeah...I am!!! lol

But seriously, at 14 and 9, they are picky about what picture to put up. It's a girl thing! lol
lol oh.. i see...
Well since I have no kids, I will let you know what Lexie wants (baby in my signature aka my 'daughter')

She says that she wants a "big digger" also known as a bulldozer lol, and I mean a REAL one and some dolls and a Dora the Explorer backpack lol

I love that kid.
Adorable daughter PP.
Well considering I am still in highschool and live with my parents I know what I am wanting for christmas, and XBOX 360 just checked them out at Wall mart and they are sweet!
My little sister wants a cordless phone with her OWN phone number and a laptop....which is what I have...lol....she thinks she 17 like me...lol....she made a huge list which was everything she saw on tv but she won't play with any of it.... I told my parents I wanted a ps2 or something for when I go to college next year and a digital camera...I'd be happy if I just got another car for christmas....lol