Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going Where?
What seniors are playing college ball? Where?
Prestonsburg's Jody Tackett & Steven Patrick are expected to sign with Alice Lloyd College.
Heard Justin Jones (Hazard) might be going to ALC too.
Cack and Hoover might end up at Berea. From Estill Co
Ethan Faulkner- signed Norther Kentucky University
Evan Faulkner- signed Radford
Logan Bryant-walk on ALC
Tackett-walk on ALC
Justin Jones-signed ALC
Where are the Crowder Twins going?
what about devan adams jonothan ferguson and matt clevinger. does anyone know where these people are looking to go.
Anyone heard where Russ MIddleton of Mason County is going?
SwildcatV Wrote:what about devan adams jonothan ferguson and matt clevinger. does anyone know where these people are looking to go.

Pretty sure Devan Adams is going to EKU or Morehead, Pikeville has came on strong too but I just don't see him going there.
politician24 Wrote:Ethan Faulkner- signed Norther Kentucky University
Evan Faulkner- signed Radford
Logan Bryant-walk on ALC
Tackett-walk on ALC
Justin Jones-signed ALC

Which one of the twins are #1?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Which one of the twins are #1?

Ethan.
i know, right? Wrote:Where are the Crowder Twins going?

They are going to be seniors next season.
Stardust Wrote:Anyone heard where Russ MIddleton of Mason County is going?

I heard Georgetown. That kid is a STUD. He flat out dominated the Regional Tournament.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Pretty sure Devan Adams is going to EKU or Morehead, Pikeville has came on strong too but I just don't see him going there.
He has told me for four years now that he wants to go to Pikeville. Others are recruiting hard. After the Ky/Ohio all star games there maybe a few more. It will be a better showing than what he did in the Sweet 16 being that sick and all.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Anyone know anything on Ferguson?
Quote:Cack and Hoover might end up at Berea. From Estill Co

i thought Morhead St. wanted Hoover on a Scholarship? thats what i heard from his dad.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Ethan.

OK, Thank You...outdoorsman43.
I thought Ethan Faulkner would have went to a bigger college but I guess that is alright but I heard that Coach May from Elliot kept leaders that colleges sent Ferguson and didnt give them to him till like until the state tourny started I dont understand why he would do that but he had all kinds of letters from Billy G but that doesnt rlly matter nomore
UkFan23 Wrote:I thought Ethan Faulkner would have went to a bigger college but I guess that is alright but I heard that Coach May from Elliot kept leaders that colleges sent Ferguson and didnt give them to him till like until the state tourny started I dont understand why he would do that but he had all kinds of letters from Billy G but that doesnt rlly matter nomore

Ethan is a very fun player to watch. He is always playing full throttle and I respect him for that.

But, about the coach not giving Ferguson information that colleges had sent him. I don't really believe that. But you never know. He could have. But I don't think he would do something like that.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Pretty sure Devan Adams is going to EKU or Morehead, Pikeville has came on strong too but I just don't see him going there.

Are you saying he's to good to go to Pikeville?? He would be lucky to play for Pikeville. I doubt that he would get much playing time. There are some very good players that go to Pikeville College. You should get out and watch them play.
zulu Wrote:Are you saying he's to good to go to Pikeville?? He would be lucky to play for Pikeville. I doubt that he would get much playing time. There are some very good players that go to Pikeville College. You should get out and watch them play.

Devan played summer ball with Pikeville from what I heard and done fairly well.
Matt Clevinger is going to Transy.
14th Region Player of the Year, Andy Blank going to Alice Lloyd College.
Idk if there is any truth to this but i heard it through the grapevine that Johnny Martin was returning out of retirement to join doc and harold on the killer B 107.1.
BBN23 Wrote:Ethan is a very fun player to watch. He is always playing full throttle and I respect him for that.

But, about the coach not giving Ferguson information that colleges had sent him. I don't really believe that. But you never know. He could have. But I don't think he would do something like that.

You are right to not believe it. For the record, Ethan had much better offers than NKU, but they promised him a chance to start from day one. Ferguson, honestly........not bashing the kid, but I've watched and cheered for him for 4 years.............If he's holding out for a big time D1..........It isn't gonna happen. No handles, and way to streaky shooting the ball. He made a living off of teams having no choice, they gaurded the twins and let Ferguson shoot at will for the most part. Anytime that we played teams that had enough athletes to guard the twins and put a spare on Ferguson, his numbers went........WAY DOWN. Reason being..........The third best athlete on the opposing team.......Well, he guarded Ferguson, and for the most part.........Stopped him.
I've heard Logan Bryant would be attending Maryville College in TN, and that his cousin Jacob Bryant would be transferring there too and playing ball. Can anyone confirm this?

I hope Matt has a good career at Transy.