Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaquille Oneil
Shaq turns 37 years old today and still is a dominant player.

Happy Birthday Shaq!
Shaq is hands down the best big man to ever play the game of basketball. Happy birthday big diesel.
Happy bday big man.
Happy birthday to Shaqueal O'Neal.

Spartan4Life Wrote:Shaq is hands down the best big man to ever play the game of basketball. Happy birthday big diesel.

*cough* Wilt Chamberlain *cough*
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Happy birthday to Shaqueal O'Neal.

*cough* Wilt Chamberlain *cough*

Best? Maybe not. Most Dominate? Without a doubt.
neither would apply. the greatest big man was wilt chamberlin. wilt the stilt every bit as dominant
STEELERNATION Wrote:neither would apply. the greatest big man was wilt chamberlin. wilt the stilt every bit as dominant

I'm closer to your line of thinking but still disagree.

Most dominant - Wilt. Never be a player to dominate the game like he did simply due to the fact therer were no players with the exception of Russell that had the size and agility that he had. Hands down the strongest player of his era.

Greatest scorer - Kareem. Nothing he could not do. Could dominate players with size, could score anywhere in the paint and had the most unstoppable shot in NBA history, the Sky Hook.
umm i hate to be picky but you spelled his last name wrong XD
Spartan4Life Wrote:Shaq is hands down the best big man to ever play the game of basketball. Happy birthday big diesel.
Hands down? Really?

He's nowhere near the best big man ever to play the game.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
bill russell is the most dominant and it shows by his chamionships
beasy_bo Wrote:bill russell is the most dominant and it shows by his chamionships

Bill Russell played for the most dominant team, does not mean he was the most dominate player. Don't try to take that as a slam against Russell, but you are off base if you are saying he is the best because he had the most championships. There would be an aweful lot of stats both overall and head to head that disputes your claim.

I don't hear too many comments that KC Jones was the most dominate 2-guard to play the game just because of the number of championships he won!
JMO but Shaq at his prime could out play Russel and Wilt both. He was much stronger then both and could score down low everytime he would touch the ball. He is the most dominant C that I have ever seen.