Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl
What teams will make it to the super bowl and which one will win
Heart-Bengals vs. Cowboys...Bengals win the Super Bowl....WHO DEY!!!
Mind-Colts vs. Eagles...Colts win the Super Bowl.
Colts over Cowboys
Colts and ???
I really think the Bengals will make it. I don't think the Pats will beat the Bengals. That's just my opinon though.

My prediction:

Cincinnati Vs. Philly
Colts vs Cowboys
Colts over Eagles
Colts Undeafeated
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Colts Undeafeated

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:thumb:
Favorite Colts vs. Heart Bengals would be great but Carson is still just a few years from full maturity, but lock them in the next 4 years
Smile colts cant play the bengals in the super bowl because they are both in the afc
All I know is Pennsylvania is going to have a good day come super bowl 40
the RUBBERBAND MAN predicts Steelers(did you all forget about them) Vs. my Philly EAGELS SCORE 21-24 Philly by 3 and i'll be screaming E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
The afc powers look to be the colts bengals chagers and broncos and dont count out pittsburg. The nfc is difficult the cowboys and buccaneers look good but dont count out the eagles. So probably the Colts over the Cowboys for the championship
"Hawks nest" Wrote:The afc powers look to be the colts bengals chagers and broncos and dont count out pittsburg. The nfc is difficult the cowboys and buccaneers look good but dont count out the eagles. So probably the Colts over the Cowboys for the championship

Exactly what i was thinking Hawks nest. :thumb:
ButI would loveeeeee to see my bengals win it. Feels so good to see them playing competitive football this year
You all will see what im talking about when philly beats san deigo and pitttsburgh beats the bengals.Hey bengals dey are the steelers coming to knock u out
the colts and eagles, what happen to the pats i thought they might make a run for 3 in a roll
Blackcatfan48 I know Bengals are afc also but i was saying it would be nice for it to come out that way.

Colts 42 - Falcons 28
My two favorite teams but its my honest opinion how it will be in the Super Bowl
god i hope the cowboys make it
Go bengals I dont think they have the power to put the colts down but im rooting for you..

Colts vs. Falcons