Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 71 - Belfry 58 - 15th Region
Final from the Expo Center.
Congrats Golden Eagles. Good luck against Valley.
Congrats JC, great job
Congrats JC! Any stats?
^ Nope just heard it on the radio during the Shelby Valley broadcast.
Congrats Eagles and Coach Mckenzie
Congrats JC.
There's no bigger JC fan than myself, but after listening to Valley tonight we might as well get the ball gloves out of the closet. It's over.
Johnson Central 71 Belfry 58

Johnson Central 11 18 17 25 71

Belfry 11 8 20 19 58

15th at East Ky. Expo Center
First round
Johnson Central (22-7) -- Dale 11, Whitaker 11, Welch 20, Parker 4, Conley 12, J. Bretton 4, Hall 8, T. Bretton 1.
Belfry (10-18) -- Elkins 12, Hairston 7, Dotson 13, Maynard 14, Coleman 9, Varney 3.

kentucky.com
A win is a win this time of year. It sounds like Belfry fought hard in this one, and I'm sure the folks from Johnson Central are glad to go home with the win.

Congrats JC!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats JC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Belfry did not give up in this game and at one point i thought that they could have won this game. Very good game for both teams
Really enjoyed this game as it was up and down, more so for the Eagles as they had some chances to really blow this one open, but Belfry hung around. Johnson Central best step up their game if they plan on playing with Valley.

Congrats Eagles!
Congrats JC, best of luck against Valley, better bring your A game.
LOL Congrats on winning your prize is......Shelby Valley!Go CATS!
Nice win JC.. I enjoyed watching this game
Way to go Eagles!! Nice win to bring home for your lost classmates. I was impressed that the boys could play as wel as they did during their time of loss.
Congrats JC, good win.....Now on to valley, good luck.
This was the best game of the night. for almost the whole game it could have went either way. Congrats to JC on the win. Get this win out of your head and get ready for tomorrow night. Bring another win back to the 57th.

Belfry, keep your heads up, you went father than most though you would.
Way to go Belfry you hung in there and played a good game.

I want to say that I am proud of both the Belfry boys and girls teams. They started with a not so good season and finished playing great games.
:Clap:
Alot closer then i thought that it would be...Central played very sloppy..kudos to Belfry tho..they fought until the very last of the game
hopefully jc got out all their "sloppy" in this game and are saving their best for SV!!!!!!!
Good Luck Johnson Central Eagles!!

Make Us Proud!!
Congrats JC
congratulations Coach McKenzie and to the Johnson Central Eagles team. Good luck against Shelby Valley.
Congrats JC