Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaks
I was just wondering about some of the streaks this season. Such as, Valley is on a 20 game win streak. Anyone know of any others such as free throws made, streaks for players with like 20+ points a game in a row, or any other you can think of. Lets hear them.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
The Breathitt Lady Cats have a 51 game win streak against 14th region teams.
As good as that 51 game streak is, that is not saying a whole lot by looking at the talent in the 14th the last couple seasons. The streak should continue for another year thought maybe, if Letcher don't knock them off in the Region.
Scott Co. is on a 22 game win streak. Last loss was on Dec. 22. From the big name teams I have looked up, that is the longest streak in the state. I am not 100% sure on that because I didnt look up every team. What about free throws, anyone on a free throw streak at anyones school?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Johnson Central had a 10 game win streak this year. My Tigers had a struggled very bad this year. We only had 1 3 game win streak. But that was expected. Our other teams, Lawrence County, is currently on a 6 game streak. Shelden Clarks biggest win streak was 4.