Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inez Middle upends JCMS
The Inez Indians for the first time in school history will be playing for the Big Sandy League Championship Saturday at Pikeville, following their victory over JCMS (16-0) tonight in Inez. No word as to who they wil be playing, but they will face the winner of Hazard & Breathitt Co. Congradulations go out to the players, coaching staff, and community of Inez. This is a season they can really be proud of.

:wenumber1 :champ: :dance: :Thumbs:
Way to go Inez!!
Nice win for the Indians but one of the key players for JCMS didint play this game. Nathan Dillon, who is JCMS best player on the team, was out due to a injury. I think if they would have had him the outcome would have been different..But thats football and Good luck to Inez in the chapionship game..
Congratulations to the Indians. i got to watch them play a fantastic South Floyd Middle school team that I though wouldnt lose a game. They beat SFMS 8-0..
lets go inez win this one for the whole county
Thats Terrific! Johnson Central lost to Ashland whine, whine, whine. Inez beats JCMS 8th grade more whining! They have more crutch's than a cripple hospital! I wonder if they eat cheese with all that wine!
Steel_Cut_Oatmeal Wrote:Thats Terrific! Johnson Central lost to Ashland whine, whine, whine. Inez beats JCMS 8th grade more whining! They have more crutch's than a cripple hospital! I wonder if they eat cheese with all that wine!
What a stupid post. Who is whining about this game? It's obvious by you're post who you cheer for.
The score was 16-6.Inez great job by the D and Matt Slone
LOST_ARTIFACT Wrote:The score was 16-6.Inez great job by the D and Matt Slone
The JCMS touchdown was negated by penalty, so the score was 16-0.
Way to go INEZ INDIANS! You should be proud of your team. Great team work and defense. GOOD LUCK Saturday! Just one away from championship, you can do it!
WIN!WIN!WIN! GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VICTORY
WHAT ABOUT THOSE INDIANS! TER-RIF-IC!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET'EM INDIANS! This is your BABY. SMELL THE SWEET VICTORY!!!!!!!!!YEAH
Steel_Cut_Oatmeal Wrote:Thats Terrific! Johnson Central lost to Ashland whine, whine, whine. Inez beats JCMS 8th grade more whining! They have more crutch's than a cripple hospital! I wonder if they eat cheese with all that wine!

Please be a little more respectful in your choice of words. These are young kids we are talking about here.
Way to go Inez with your big win, you can do it when the championship youve already made Martin County proud, and I will be looking forward to watch you play in the championship.
JCMS was not undefeated Adams A team defeated them in 3 OT's !
But any ways CONGRATS Inez !!!
Great job Inez good luck in the playoffs we'll be rooting for you!!!
JCMS can be proud of their season only 2 loses if I'm right. Good job guy's

If you are talking about the JC players whining, YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR RESEARCH STRAIGHT EINSTEIN! I myself as a player never whined about it, nor did the other JC players, so don't say we have been whining when you know nothing of the circumstances!!!
If Nathan Dillon had been playing it would not have been close! No matter who he plays he dominates simply because he is more mature than any1 else on the field. Believe me i have played against him. But anyway CONGRATS INEZ!:rock:
JCRunningMachine#17 Wrote:If you are talking about the JC players whining, YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR RESEARCH STRAIGHT EINSTEIN! I myself as a player never whined about it, nor did the other JC players, so don't say we have been whining when you know nothing of the circumstances!!!

Nicely put 17..I think that JC has forgotten bout the ashland screwover and are concentrated on beating Mason. Good luck Friday #17
pcbears_27 Wrote:Nicely put 17..I think that JC has forgotten bout the ashland screwover and are concentrated on beating Mason. Good luck Friday #17

Thanks 3!!! And good luck to JCMS and Pikeville College the rest of the way!
steelcitypower Wrote:If Nathan Dillon had been playing it would not have been close! No matter who he plays he dominates simply because he is more mature than any1 else on the field. Believe me i have played against him. But anyway CONGRATS INEZ!:rock:
When you are a hold back you will be more mature. I'm sure hes a great player, and his brother isnt too shabby either. It's been a great season, I can't wait until next years so all of the Valley teams can pound on Lawrence County!!! They are in the Big Sandy Conference next year! [Image: http://www.oksd.wednet.edu/bulldogs.jpg]
Good Luck Inez Indians On Saturday.

This statement is totally uncalled for. Have there been a few JC fans "whine?" Yes there have. But the people who have reacted that way are very far and few between. If that shoe was on any team's foot there will always be some people who "whine." It is the actions of those few posters who give schools a bad reputation. Ashland has a few fans that I know of that give us a very bad name because not only are they sore losers, but they are also sore winners. Please don't be one of the people who places a bad image on your team. Be respectful with what you say and don't let the posts of a small minority of people make you stoop to their levels.

Congrats to Inez! Good Luck in the championship game. You have represented your town, community, and county well.
How bout those Inez Indians!!Those guys are great and have worked so hard to get where they are...their defense it awesome & so is their offense...and how about that Bertling kid? He is quick as a cat...once this guy breaks loose theres no catchin him...I heard he is also a basketball and baseball standout...they'll be trouble when he hits high school. :#1: Best of luck Saturday...you guys deserve it...don't give up once u have made it this far!!
Way to go Indians!! U boys have great talent...yes that Bertling kid puts on quite a show...and high school coach will be lucky to have him. Great job from all the boys...they fought hard and proved what a great team they are. Hope everything goes well Saturday!:Clap:
tomcat68 Wrote:This statement is totally uncalled for. Have there been a few JC fans "whine?" Yes there have. But the people who have reacted that way are very far and few between. If that shoe was on any team's foot there will always be some people who "whine." It is the actions of those few posters who give schools a bad reputation. Ashland has a few fans that I know of that give us a very bad name because not only are they sore losers, but they are also sore winners. Please don't be one of the people who places a bad image on your team. Be respectful with what you say and don't let the posts of a small minority of people make you stoop to their levels.

Congrats to Inez! Good Luck in the championship game. You have represented your town, community, and county well.
Very nice post!