Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't understand Billy G
TATE_64 Wrote:Why do you say that? Because he couldn't guard Downey???? Heck if thats the case, nobody on the team should be on the team...Rolleyes

Very true
TATE_64 Wrote:Why do you say that? Because he couldn't guard Downey???? Heck if thats the case, nobody on the team should be on the team...Rolleyes

You're right, nobody is going to guard Downey 1:1. But, to his comment, Slone is on a D1 defensive player. He is slow, and for a transition defensive team like UK, he really does not fit in the system. If he would have went to a school that plays a 1/2 or zone defense, he may have been better off. I'm not knocking the kid, it's just not the right fit.
Stardust Wrote:You bore me too much to bother. I gotten tired of your made up stats to even bother.

Oh by the way, did you know that T-Will does not average a triple double :yawn:

oh by the way it is A TEAM SPORT as long as my team wins and your dont incuding CINCY than I am fine...lol:lmao:
PC_You_Know Wrote:When did basketball become a 6 man game?:lmao:

:Clap: :zzz: :eyeroll: :blabbermo :Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:What else is BG suppose to do? UK isn't a very talented team, He can't put the ball in the hole for them. I think they should let Stardust coach or something.

Yeah really he knows EVERYTHING he thinks anyway
Stardust Wrote::please: My first change would be to play 2-2-2 full-court match-up zone with a Center and a Shortstop to shade the left side of the field, and then put my 3 defensemen in the crease, and have Patterson run it from the Point...... :biggrin:

Yeah you allready got a technical for playing 6 MEN
He's the worst coach in the nation.
diaperdandy Wrote:He's the worst coach in the nation.

When did we add Pitino to this discussion, start a new thread if you want to talk about him!
Stardust Wrote:When did we add Pitino to this discussion, start a new thread if you want to talk about him!

GOOD ONE BUDDY but he was probaly talking about the idiot coaching UK right now... I mean Pitino is one of the greates:1:
Yeah Pitino is one of the greatest. He is the only coach to take 3 different teams to the final 4. As for Billy G, I think he deserves 1 more year. You don't find many coaches as does good without the players they like to play. He has some nice players coming in. You might not like his coaching but he is one of the best recruiters in the country. Also, every coach has there own style. When Tubby first came, nobody liked him because he changed to a slower tempo and we just had to get used to it. One thing about Billy G, he plays one style, and thats wide open. From start to finish, Kenyucky plays full court man and I like that.
This thread is not about Pitino or Louisville. Get it back on topic, or again, infractions will be issued and the thread closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Daryn Horn
ComfortEagle Wrote:This thread is not about Pitino or Louisville. Get it back on topic, or again, infractions will be issued and the thread closed.

It wasnt me it was stardust brought him into this one
Tyler J Wrote:Daryn Horn

Great coach here thought I mean he had a great season at WKU and at now at USc