Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Paintsville
Tuesday feb 17th 7:30pm any thoughts?
Paintsville
imo 2 great teams i hope PC wins, good luck to both.
Paintsville won by around 17.

Their girls are on fire. I recon it was a close game until the 4th. These two teams are my Region Finals prediction.
Lady Hawks were defeated tonight 70-52 I think....
Coach Gary Fields has his players all out of wack.....what is wrong with them???
Paintsville by 7.
Just Ball It Wrote:Lady Hawks were defeated tonight 70-52 I think....
Coach Gary Fields has his players all out of wack.....what is wrong with them???

Not getting back on defense. AD Slone has change, she is wayy more laid back instead of body contact for the ball.
There is no change in AD Slones game they have to get the ball to her but that is not happening she needs to at least touch the ball on every possition wheather she takes the shot or not this makes the defence break down and she can pass the ball back out to the open shot, this game at Painstville was a poor called game, the refs were calling for paintsville and nothing for central.
feilds plays the wrong people at the wrong time these girls need to take control.. i agree with u sports gurl they definatley need to pass the ball to ad more she was wide open a few times and she had no contact... get it together girls we still belive in u...
PC had won 5 in a row against good teams coming into this game they just had a off night and Paintsville is a very good team.
i am sure that coach Fields wants A.D. to touch it everytime, don't always work out like that i am sure BCG wants Patterson to touch it everytime if any of you played you know defense sometimes prevents that.
Paintsville by 13.
Just Ball It Wrote:Lady Hawks were defeated tonight 70-52 I think....

I will probably be slammed for saying this, but I think Fields is clueless when it comes to coaching girls basketball.
CutiePie Wrote:I will probably be slammed for saying this, but I think Fields is clueless when it comes to coaching girls basketball.

No slamming here, I agree with you, but he will probably be rewarded with the boys job. Just the way things go in Pike County. Politics first...kids last.
chewy Wrote:No slamming here, I agree with you, but he will probably be rewarded with the boys job. Just the way things go in Pike County. Politics first...kids last.

Wrong on that one
i watch basketball all over the 15th region boys and girls and talk to coaches and know a few of them, talked to Coach Fields a couple of times he is not clueless i think he does a good job.