Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 66 - Paintsville 49
QUOTE=Creeker;699799]I noticed he also seems to allow Welch to pretty much do as he pleases too.[/QUOTE]

A little different scenario. Ian will be gone after this season* :howdy:* and Coach M knows he needs him to win.... unlike another (FACT). I am not bashing these boys but Ian has been a little more tolerable to put up with than the other IMO. Adults should be helping these boys become strong and well rounded responsible adults. Instead we place a pacifier in their mouths and go threaten the coach or principal or whoever will listen .ENOUGH.*
The JC job is the best in the region but has the most problems. Coach M will be fine, alot of talent to distribute.

I have heard all the posters on here and how JC will be down after this year and how great the P'ville team will be. The way I see it JC reloads with upcoming talent and is strong for several years. I think P'ville will need another significant transfer to make this team great.

With all the turmoil that seems to be around JC, I look for them to shake it off and turn it on down the stretch. It is unbelivealbe what his team could do it if they put several good games togather.
MonsterMan Wrote:The JC job is the best in the region but has the most problems. Coach M will be fine, alot of talent to distribute.

I have heard all the posters on here and how JC will be down after this year and how great the P'ville team will be. The way I see it JC reloads with upcoming talent and is strong for several years. I think P'ville will need another significant transfer to make this team great.

With all the turmoil that seems to be around JC, I look for them to shake it off and turn it on down the stretch. It is unbelivealbe what his team could do it if they put several good games togather.

MM you are saying that Welch, Whitaker, Dale, Conley and Bratton are that easily replaced next season ??? Kidding yourself. Strong not.... mediocre maybe !!!!
How tall is Parker for the Eagles?
MonsterMan Wrote:The JC job is the best in the region but has the most problems. Coach M will be fine, alot of talent to distribute.

JC is talented---the potential is there. What is questionable is their "gray matter" and their attitudes. Parker could potentially be a great big man---but the emotions get him. Welch is a brute---a muscle with an attitude.

Even if JC "gets it together" they still ARE NOT THE MOST TALENTED TEAM IN THE 15TH. SV has them on that. I honestly hope that if JC meets SV in the region tourney that JC wins.
This years seniors are great but they are players in the wings to pick up the slack and they will be plenty good enough to dominate the 57th and play tough in the 15th, that is all they have to do. Just like the football program, we said they will not be as good next year and they keep on. As good as JC's seniors are they can reload and just keep on.

SV is a good tough fundamental team. Take Justice out and they are very beatable. JC is much more athletic and have the guns to slow Justice down. JC is the only shot in the 15th to beat them. SV will not be near as strong next year.