Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alumni game
just hypothetical but who would be interested in an alumni game maybe one saturday after the season ends i know of a couple of people that would definitely play it would be a great way to get bgr's name out there
ex players from around the region come and play in a full game
of course there would have to be waivers signed to protect the school whose stadium it would be held in and to protect bgr but this would be a great thing for us here and yeah it would be fun as hell to get out there again!!
i am serious guys let us know this might be able to happen!!
we could call it the bluegrassrivals alumni bowl
we could hire a zebra crew
and play at maybe pburg or somewhere like that
maybe even call wprg that airs all the local high school games and pikeville college games
bgr could even make some money off of it by charging admission and a little advertising on the jerseys or something just for future endevors for the site and to pay for the expences of the game and zebra crew
i think there would be alot of people interested in this
hey torqqe see what you can do
Pikeville has one every Thanksgiving Day...ususally the day before the Beechwood game...lol....it is played on the pratice field behind the stadium bleachers. It is called the Turkey Bowl but I believe it is for PHS alum only though not for sure.
A lot of Ashland people get together on Thanksgiving day and play at Putnam here in Ashland. It is mostly Ashland alum but there are people from other local area schools that show up as well.
That would be cool.. A pick game with a bunch of members would be awesome as well.
ya think we could get one together ???
ya. im sure we could get enough to play..
well good how do we get the ball a rollin?