Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Co. @ Estill Co. 1/30
this is gonna be a really good game between the bobcats and the engineers i think it will be alot closer than the first meeting but i dont look for estill to come out on top but who knows anything can happen especially since estill got david crowe from powell county
Estill at home by 3
Lee Co. has not performed as well as I expected them to. I thought they would win the district and be a dark-horse in the region but looks like I was wrong.

Estill Co. by 5 at home.
ill take lee county by 7..i think they will start playing well
Lee is the more talented team, but like any other game in life, if Lee doesnt come in and give it their all, they will get beat. Bottom Line

Lee its yours for the taken!!!
Estill at home by 12
Lee is good, but lacking the heart that Estill has. Go Estill!
Ky313 Wrote:Lee is the more talented team, but like any other game in life, if Lee doesnt come in and give it their all, they will get beat. Bottom Line

Lee its yours for the taken!!!

How did you come up that Lee Co is more talented there bigger thats all Estill has alot more talent. This team is quicker and faster as far as talent goes Estill Co wins there.
courtdog Wrote:How did you come up that Lee Co is more talented there bigger thats all Estill has alot more talent. This team is quicker and faster as far as talent goes Estill Co wins there.

cackling and charles are about on the same skill level....hoover is ok and hawkins is ok...lee co is way more talented with pelfrey and campbell and pittman...it should be a good game
Is this game still being played? with all the weather and the schools being close, just wondering will the teams be able to make it out and play this one. I know it's a big district game and has a lot to do with seeding so they need to get it in. Just wanting to know if the game will be played tonight?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Is this game still being played? with all the weather and the schools being close, just wondering will the teams be able to make it out and play this one. I know it's a big district game and has a lot to do with seeding so they need to get it in. Just wanting to know if the game will be played tonight?

I was wondering the same. Light snow is falling in the area on Friday morning, and I had also heard that the power was still off at the Estill Co gym as of Thursday.
Estill by 6
Looks Like This Game Is Going To Be Played Tonight>
Sounds good, cold and snowing outside, very very warm on the inside! Should be a packed house.
Game Postponed Due To Weather