Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Co. vs Elliott Co. Gamed Moved?
Has the Feb. 10th game between Mason Co. and Elliott Co. been moved to Morehead State University?
Haven't heard this yet, but IMO it would be a good idea... Mason fans travel well, and I can assure after last year at Rupp, all of Elliott Co will be at the game cheering for them. It would def. be better for the fans on both sides!
Great venue for a great game. This will be a great match-up with Elliott getting an opportunity to even up last years game with the eventual State champions.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Haven't heard this yet, but IMO it would be a good idea... Mason fans travel well, and I can assure after last year at Rupp, all of Elliott Co will be at the game cheering for them. It would def. be better for the fans on both sides!

Not so much this year. I went to Mason Co./Campbell Co. game last Sunday and there probably wasn't five or six hundred people in the Fieldhouse, and someone told me it had been that way most of the year, but I do think they would be more apt to drive to Morehead than Sandy Hook. Plus that would give Elliott a game in Ellis T. Johnson Arena before the regional tournament.
Ellis T Johnson Arena is a great facility to watch a game at. If it is true that this game were moved there I believe it would draw a huge crowd from around the whole area. Morehead being approximately the half way point between Lexington and Ashland on I64.
This will be a good one.EC WILL WIN by 10.
Has anyone heard any more about this possible relocation of the game??
Is it rumor or truth, sure would like to know for sure so plans could be made.
state 1 Wrote:Has anyone heard any more about this possible relocation of the game??
Is it rumor or truth, sure would like to know for sure so plans could be made.

Talked to a father of two of the players on EC's team, he hadn't heard anything about this....... So I'm assuming (as of now) this is just a rumor.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Talked to a father of two of the players on EC's team, he hadn't heard anything about this....... So I'm assuming (as of now) this is just a rumor.

Im from EC and ive heard this as well as the game being on tv.
I heard they are movin it to Memorial, and ESPNU will televise.:lmao:
wild sky Wrote:I heard they are movin it to Memorial, and ESPNU will televise.:lmao:

Are you serious?
I heard wsaz out Huntington, Wva.
If I were EC, I wouldn't want it moved. Mason fans will have a hard time getting in and getting a seat!! Talk about home court avantage, that place will be wild that nite!