Blake Spencer 5
Dustin Rogers 1

MCA
Matt Ison 20
John Gullett 12
Ian Hall 11
Matt Kidd 6
Alex Davis 3

Congrats to BL on the win and thanks to Coach Howard for Showing alot of class BL should be proud having someone like him on their sidelines

B Team
BL Wins big, I don't have the book on the B team
BL 11-0 in conference play
MCA 0-10 in conference play
C Team - great game went into overtime
BL 30
MCA 28

BL - 7-4 in conference play
Chatlin Jarrell 10 - Great free throw shooting in OT to win the game for BL
Lako Daniels 8
Blake Rose 6
Kory Stevens 4
Carter Tackett 2

MCA - 6-4 in conference play
Matt Kidd 16 - Outstanding performance
Tyler Stumbo 5
Zack Clark 3
Michael Williams 2
Colson Bartley 2
When did Betsy Layne bench their starters in A game?
so did chatlin jarrell win the game
MCACoach Wrote:A Team
BL 18 - 21 - 8 - 11 = 58 - 11-0 in conference play
MCA 8 - 15 - 10 - 19 = 52 - 3-7 in conference play

BL
Dylan Hamilton 21
Tyler Daniels 12
Peyton Case 13
Chase Hall 6
Blake Spencer 5
Dustin Rogers 1

MCA
Matt Ison 20
John Gullett 12
Ian Hall 11
Matt Kidd 6
Alex Davis 3

Congrats to BL on the win and thanks to Coach Howard for Showing alot of class BL should be proud having someone like him on their sidelines

B Team
BL Wins big, I don't have the book on the B team
BL 11-0 in conference play
MCA 0-10 in conference play
C Team - great game went into overtime
BL 30
MCA 28

BL - 7-4 in conference play
Chatlin Jarrell 10 - Great free throw shooting in OT to win the game for BL
Lako Daniels 8
Blake Rose 6
Kory Stevens 4
Carter Tackett 2

MCA - 6-4 in conference play
Matt Kidd 16 - Outstanding performance
Tyler Stumbo 5
Zack Clark 3
Michael Williams 2
Colson Bartley 2

Congrats BL and Congrats MCA on another gutsy effort !
u guys are doin goodSmile
Way to go MCA, Bl can be beat, everyone is playing them closer. Wesely gave them a real battle at Wesely, I think BL only beat them by single digits. County Tournament will be real interesting this year. Look for some big time upsets.
xboxer Wrote:Way to go MCA, Bl can be beat, everyone is playing them closer. Wesely gave them a real battle at Wesely, I think BL only beat them by single digits. County Tournament will be real interesting this year. Look for some big time upsets.

xboxer don't fool yourself bl can, will, and has beat every team in the county just because they don't blow every team out does't mean they can't
Betsy Layne has a very talented team and it's going to be very difficult for any team in Floyd county to beat them. Coach Howard tried many, many different lineups against us and I think that will benefit their team the rest of the year as well as next year. Like I said earlier the BL staff and parents should be proud to have someone like Coach Howard on their sidelines.
I meant no offense to mca or any other team in my previous post mca played hard the entire game didn't mean to take anything away from their effort.
[SIZE="5"]WOW, You're right BL will be hard to beat.

It would just be GREAT if the fans, parents and players were excited and had that winning spirit----TEAM spirit. No matter how many minutes a player plays in a game, be proud of the Win. Fair and square. GO TEAM----GO BOBCATS.

Try it ----GO Blue---ALL THE WAY--Bobcats.............[/SIZE]

:notworthy :1: :notworthy :lmao: :howdy:
Hey bleedinblue, No offense taken from MCA, lol, heck under my MCA coaching shirt I still wear a BL T shirt, just kidding, I pull for those kids there also, I coached some of them in training league at BL, I coached them in C team football a couple years ago and most of the C team starters played on my East Kentucky Thunder AAU team and my little nephew Chatlin plays for them also. Matter of fact after he hit the free throws that beat my C team the other night he came home with me and stayed with my kids and rubbed it in. That was alot of fun. I really enjoy seeing the kids that played in the training league at BL for me and on my aau team have success. Dalton Frasure, Devon Kendrick and Dalton Meade from Wesley also played for my EKY Thunder team and I love seeing these kids do good things on the floor. I think the more you keep a kid in the gym or on a field the better off he or she will be later on in life.
lol thats funny he beat you then came to your house
MCACoach Wrote:Hey bleedinblue, No offense taken from MCA, lol, heck under my MCA coaching shirt I still wear a BL T shirt, just kidding, I pull for those kids there also, I coached some of them in training league at BL, I coached them in C team football a couple years ago and most of the C team starters played on my East Kentucky Thunder AAU team and my little nephew Chatlin plays for them also. Matter of fact after he hit the free throws that beat my C team the other night he came home with me and stayed with my kids and rubbed it in. That was alot of fun. I really enjoy seeing the kids that played in the training league at BL for me and on my aau team have success. Dalton Frasure, Devon Kendrick and Dalton Meade from Wesley also played for my EKY Thunder team and I love seeing these kids do good things on the floor. I think the more you keep a kid in the gym or on a field the better off he or she will be later on in life.

Love that attitude coach too bad more people don't see it that way also. Alot of people just worry about the margin of the win, they don't have concern about the kids left on the floor.
Congrats Betsy Layne
nice game put dustin and that chatlin how old is he
Congrats Bobcats!
good job bobcats, way to keep pushing MCA
Congrats Bobcats!