Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Johnson Central 1/13
JC by 10
Close............??????............PBurg by 8 !!!!
Depends on who shows up to play
JC should win by 10.Watch out if PB is hitting the three.
BigBlueNation Wrote:Stringmusic, Monsterman, and Bballs sounds like to me that you are either the senior that doesnt get to start or the parent of the senior. Yet, I suppose that this is what this site is for is to speculate about things that you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go Eagles!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth - or off my fingers in this case. I
was thinking the same thing.

Being a senior does not mean that you automatically have a starting position. If you people want the team to come together then leave the coach alone. If you want to make the decisions, then you shouldve applied for the job. He's the coach, let him do that.
JC by 17
The starting line-up against Letcher Central was pretty effective. Was it all seniors or did it contain two sophomores? Johnson Central can not let Burchett get hot tonight. He is a very talented player.
[QUOTE=BballFan63;669489

If you people want the team to come together then leave the coach alone. If you want to make the decisions, then you shouldve applied for the job. He's the coach, let him do that.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be grading papers or carrying coffee to someone higher up than yourself ??? This was just about finished until someone had to mouth off yet again. What a shame!!!
BballFan63 Wrote:You took the words right out of my mouth - or off my fingers in this case. I
was thinking the same thing.

Being a senior does not mean that you automatically have a starting position. If you people want the team to come together then leave the coach alone. If you want to make the decisions, then you shouldve applied for the job. He's the coach, let him do that.

Funny how some on here just show up and play their little guessing games as to who is who or speculate as to obviously something they know nothing about, or are just plian........... I simply think that Mckenzie has a group of seniors that have the most experience, and have put in their time. They should be starting and all but two of them are. I don't care as to who anyone thinks I am, you go first.... who are you the parent of, or are you a player getting more time than you really should, maybe staff?? Maybe you are right I, stringmusic or monsterman should have applied or maybe since you know so much you should be the coach. Are you a bleacher coach already ????. How does that feel??? Now how about dropping it.
bballs Wrote:Funny how some on here just show up and play their little guessing games as to who is who or speculate as to obviously something they know nothing about, or are just plian........... I simply think that Mckenzie has a group of seniors that have the most experience, and have put in their time. They should be starting and all but two of them are. I don't care as to who anyone thinks I am, you go first.... who are you the parent of, or are you a player getting more time than you really should, maybe staff?? Maybe you are right I, stringmusic or monsterman should have applied or maybe since you know so much you should be the coach. Are you a bleacher coach already ????. How does that feel??? Now how about dropping it.

Why can't we ever keep threads on topic?
JC by 14.
bballs Wrote:Funny how some on here just show up and play their little guessing games as to who is who or speculate as to obviously something they know nothing about, or are just plian........... I simply think that Mckenzie has a group of seniors that have the most experience, and have put in their time. They should be starting and all but two of them are. I don't care as to who anyone thinks I am, you go first.... who are you the parent of, or are you a player getting more time than you really should, maybe staff?? Maybe you are right I, stringmusic or monsterman should have applied or maybe since you know so much you should be the coach. Are you a bleacher coach already ????. How does that feel??? Now how about dropping it.

Wow, why so touchy. Nope, I don't have a dog in this fight other than being a JC fan who has been around a long time. You seriously have some issues with this that I don't want to be part of, so I'm bowing out of this one. Too touchy for me. You need some medicine or something to calm down - seriously.
EYESPYJC Wrote:Shouldn't you be grading papers or carrying coffee to someone higher up than yourself ??? This was just about finished until someone had to mouth off yet again. What a shame!!!

One last thing and then I'm done with this thread - I've probably got more degrees than you, so YOU go carry the coffee. Ridiculous.
I have said what I wanted on this thread. This thread is about JC and P'burg game. If JC comes out and plays like they have the potential, both seniors and underclassmen, JC wins by 10 or more. if they do not and
Burchett is hot, watch out. Lets go Eagles!
jc by 18
Anything on this outcome?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Anything on this outcome?

JC won by 20+
I Know that JC won But im not sure about the score
71 JC P-burg 49