Poll: Who win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
#5 Campbell County
42.86%
#4 Scott
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County @ Scott 1/13
Two District powerhouses in a preview of what will likely be the District finals
This will be a very entertaining game. The Camels duo of Albrecht and Nerl are tremendous players, but Scott's defense is tremendous. Both of these teams play well in each's gym, so homecourt advanatage is not that big for Scott. Got to go with the Camels though.
I'll take Campbell County by 7.

Best of luck to both!
Dang there are alot of good games in Northern Kentucky this week.

I like the Camels in this one.
CamelPride Wrote:This will be a very entertaining game. The Camels duo of Albrecht and Nerl are tremendous players, but Scott's defense is tremendous. Both of these teams play well in each's gym, so homecourt advanatage is not that big for Scott. Got to go with the Camels though.

I agree with your comment about Albrecht and Nerl. Scott counters with EJ Murray and 6-8 Daniel O'Conner. Coach Carr has been looking for more rebounding from Daniel, and Scott will need it with Albrect on the post. It's going to be a battle.
I'll take Scott County in this one at home by 6.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I'll take Scott County in this one at home by 6.

Not Scott County, Scott High School in Kenton County
Scott over the Camels 53-51. It was a great battle between EJ Murray of Scott and Petey Albrect of Campbell Co. Hats off to Scott on a well played game. They matched every run that Campbell Co. made and at the end the Camels just couldn't get the basket that they needed. Look forward to the rematch.