Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott Co. @ West Carter 1/6
Thoughts & Predictions?

I'll take the Lions by 15-20.

Best of luck to both!
Ec 87-70
elliott by 25
Anyone you has ever watched a "big game" at Olive Hill knows EC will be lucky to win this game.........If it is usual Olive Hill fair.........The home team has no holds barred and the visiting team is charged if they look at a guy....... If EC wins................ It's simply because they are superior enough that the ref's can't make up for it........Mark my words.....
Should be a good one, but I think that West is a little out gunned this year.
I will go with Elliott.
West Carter is a good basketball team. They are not good enough to beat Elliott though.

Elliott County 82
West Carter 56
Elliot by at least 21! !
letthebighogroot Wrote:Anyone you has ever watched a "big game" at Olive Hill knows EC will be lucky to win this game.........If it is usual Olive Hill fair.........The home team has no holds barred and the visiting team is charged if they look at a guy....... If EC wins................ It's simply because they are superior enough that the ref's can't make up for it........Mark my words.....

Smile Smile Smile I think it will be a tougher game than most think West is solid but I think EC will win by 10-15.
Elliot County 97
West Carter 70
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
letthebighogroot Wrote:Anyone you has ever watched a "big game" at Olive Hill knows EC will be lucky to win this game.........If it is usual Olive Hill fair.........The home team has no holds barred and the visiting team is charged if they look at a guy....... If EC wins................ It's simply because they are superior enough that the ref's can't make up for it........Mark my words.....

Who are you trying to kid! Elliott blows another one out. I'll take Elliott by 25+

Good luck to both teams, West is pretty good this year but they can't touch Elliott, even "If it is the usual Olive Hill fair"Rolleyes
EC by 30
Elliot calls the score in this one.
If any team in the 16th could play with Elliott it would be West Carter but I dont think anyone can in the 16th so with that being said EC wins big.

EC-99
WC-62
I see it closer than most.

EC 80

WC 65
I see the comets staying close the 1st half, but EC to much down the stretch.
EC 81
WC 72

Good luck Comets