Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Edmonson County 12/26
Thoughts and Predictions.
Don't know anything about Edmonson---but I hope the P-ville Tigers can get a W. They have played well in most games---but can't seem to get over the hump! Hope they get a nice post Christmas present---a big W!
transplanttiger Wrote:Don't know anything about Edmonson---but I hope the P-ville Tigers can get a W. They have played well in most games---but can't seem to get over the hump! Hope they get a nice post Christmas present---a big W!

I see Paintsville only winning one game this year. They will beat Riverside Christian.
Edmondson by 15
MR. Slate Wrote:I see Paintsville only winning one game this year. They will beat Riverside Christian.
I don't think they will only win one game. Ratliff and his cubs will surprise some teams starting this weekend. Yes it is going to be a lean year at PHS but I think they will be fine. By Dist. time they could be a dangerous team. Remember the way the brackets are this year they get an extra chance to get to the region.
Pikeville Invitational - 4:45pm Paintsville vs. Edmonson Co.

Who do you like?
Edmonson by 19.
So does the game start at 4:45? The KHSAA website said the starting time was 3:45.
Irish 4..What do you think about the game..U can PM me if you want too,,,lol.
Edmonson 76-60
I know very little about Edmonson, but I'd say considering their region that they will handle the Tigers. Until the Tigers can learn to get the ball up the floor consistently and to hang on to the ball (in case you are missing the point, too many unforced TO's) then they will not be winning many games, if any.
Edmonson by 10+