Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - East Ridge 48
Final
A lot closer than I expected, East Ridge is playing some tough competition very close. Congrats PCC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like the Warriors gave Perry Central all they could handle. Congrats to both teams!
Watched some of the game and the Warriors would never go away. Not trying to take anything away from East Ridge, but I believe that PCC overlooked them.

Congrats Commodores, great effort Warriors!
Congrats Perry Co.
Great job Commodores..But as bad as i hate to say it i think if East Ridge would have fed there big men all night they probably would have came out with the win
East Ridge gave (#2) Valley a good game in the first half and gave up in the second, only to lose by 14.

East Ridge lost by 8 to (#5) Perry Co. Central.

Yea, I'd say they have definitely been overlooked.

thetribe Wrote:East Ridge gave (#2) Valley a good game in the first half and gave up in the second, only to lose by 14.

East Ridge lost by 8 to (#5) Perry Co. Central.

Yea, I'd say they have definitely been overlooked.

Sounds to me like teams need to quit doing that..lol
Congrats Perry on the win, Great effort ER. Keep your heads up guys. Good luck both teams.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
king360 Wrote:Great job Commodores..But as bad as i hate to say it i think if East Ridge would have fed there big men all night they probably would have came out with the win

I agree, ERs big guy was the difference of this game, when he was in it was all ER when they took him out thats when Maggard scored a lot of his points. #10 for East Ridge is a soild player too. Good effort ER and Congrats Dores on the win.
East Ridge is playing very good right now. Of course, they were a 15th region semi finalist last year.
East Ridge still making noise, 8 wins. Good effort this week.
East Ridge 10 10 10 18 48

Perry Co. Central 10 17 14 15 56

WYMT Mountain Classic at Perry Co. Central
East Ridge (8-5) -- Fields 15, Williams 8, Meade 8, McClanahan 9, Lawson 2, Thacker 6.
Perry Co. Central (9-2) -- Maggard 10, Mullins 12, Noble 15, D. Amis 7, J. Amis 10, Watts 2.
Glad Fields and Williams put up some numbers last night. Williams especially didn't put up the numbers in the Valley game. Barely shot though.

gratz to perry central but east ridge put up a better game then i thought they would so gratz to east ridge as well
The Warriors have a habit of only going for outside shots and not giving to their big guys.
Perry will be very hard to beat this year.