Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Pikeville 12/26
Who ya got?
Pikeville by as many as they want...
Pikeville should win pretty easily, Good luck to both!
Pikeville by alot.
Pikeville in a nailbiter Smile ..........are you kidding me? The Ville by as many as they feel like putting on Jenkins.
If Pikeville plays its style of play, they will win big. I would like to see a good rotation of players in and out in this game. Run your system and correct the mistakes as they happen. This would be a good game to do this. Get the hustle back into the players.
Pikevile 78-61
Pikeville 40+.
I heard this is Coach Williams birthday. #40???
BlueSky Wrote:I heard this is Coach Williams birthday. #40???
I believe he graduated HS in 88 or 89 so I don't think he is that old yet but he is probably approaching the big 4-OH fast!!!
bball fan Wrote:I believe he graduated HS in 88 or 89 so I don't think he is that old yet but he is probably approaching the big 4-OH fast!!!

Be careful, you are not a politican... They can get away with it. Approaching like a runaway freight train on a track made of ice......... Happy Birthday
I checked on that and I guess you are right you must know someone who knows him better than me. I better appolize..... Still in his 30's and going strong I guess
bball fan Wrote:I believe he graduated HS in 88 or 89 so I don't think he is that old yet but he is probably approaching the big 4-OH fast!!!

BlueSky Wrote:Be careful, you are not a politican... They can get away with it. Approaching like a runaway freight train on a track made of ice......... Happy Birthday

I found out you are right and know someone who knows him. When I find out his real birthday. You are not trying to help Coach Williams out are you???