Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What seniors can we expect to play college football?
i know that Kyle Howell From South Floyd is getting looked at by Cumberland, Union, MSU, and EKU
i think Bell Countys kicker will go D1 hes by far the best kicker ive ever seen in high school.
I've heard that Tenessee has been talking to Ian Welch.
mlb_27 Wrote:i think Bell Countys kicker will go D1 hes by far the best kicker ive ever seen in high school.

i agree
BigBlueRush Wrote:I've heard that Tenessee has been talking to Ian Welch.

Its Tennessee Martin
I think that austin gearheart would be a great addition for somebody like eku, union, cumberlands, murray state, etc.
mlb_27 Wrote:i think Bell Countys kicker will go D1 hes by far the best kicker ive ever seen in high school.

but will he go as a kicker or as a punter?

he's a pretty good weapon either way. As much as I would hate to see him wearing orange, UT could have used him this year. Until Colquit came off of his suspension, their special teams stunk it up both ways. And he's a junior or senior if I'm not mistaken.
is bells kicker the one that broke those records?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:is bells kicker the one that broke those records?

I'm about sure he got the one for extra points in a career.
Ithink Bell has several players that could play college ball somewhere and Merrick did set the record for most PAT'S.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i know that Kyle Howell From South Floyd is getting looked at by Cumberland, Union, MSU, and EKU

hahahahahahahahaSmile
IMO Craynon Setser and Gearheart from Prestonsburg will all go to collage and play.
JackFrost Wrote:What he means is that he MAY get a scholarship

Ahh, ok, thank you for clearing this upBig Grin
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i know that Kyle Howell From South Floyd is getting looked at by Cumberland, Union, MSU, and EKU

You Funny..lolSmile
Bell County 89 Wrote:Ithink Bell has several players that could play college ball somewhere and Merrick did set the record for most PAT'S.

Merrick and Harbin will be the only ones from this class. The rest are mostly baseball players.
Hilbily Wrote:Anxious to see were Zach Lewis ends up?
Probably Burger King!
DevilsWin Wrote:Probably Burger King!

That is mean and uncalled for.
Free BAlla 14 Wrote:You Funny..lolSmile

Might be funny but it's true.
JackFrost Wrote:Might be funny but it's true.

Are we on the same mind frame, I'm talking about Kyle Howell. how bout yourself?
Free BAlla 14 Wrote:Are we on the same mind frame, I'm talking about Kyle Howell. how bout yourself?

Yes lol
DevilsWin Wrote:Probably Burger King!
Everyone that has met Zach knows the talent he displays both on and off the field. He is destined to have a great college football career and a very bright future in anything he pursues.
As far as Burger King, he will probably own a chain of them including the one your parents work at. I thought they had worked there long enough to retire by now.:moon: