Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS and New Coach Josh Cook
Thoughts on new coach Josh Cook?
Josh is a really good guy. He and I have been friends for years. He really knows the sport. With the right support from administration, he will be able to mold that into a respectable basketball program.
Josh Cook is a class act and I hope he has a great debut season as a head coach.
does jbs have any talent this year?
Collins, Stepp, and Hall. They have enough to beat almost any team in the Region, not sure of their depth though. I don't think they will be a "cake walk" for anyone.
Good Luck JBS
Good Luck To Josh this year
Good luck to Josh, he's a great guy!
Yes, he is a good coach and I think he has enough talent to make some noise this year.
I for one was very glad to see Josh get the job at JBS this season. While he is a young coach, he is very knowledgable about the game and will dedicate every second to making his team better. With help from his dad, the assitant coach, i feel this coaching staff will be able to do as good of a job as any other in the region come seasons end.
where did he coach last year?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
He was the asst coach at JBS
good luck jbs this year.