Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 17 - Boyle Co. 15
final!!
Bring a State Championship back to the Mountains....
Outstanding! Awesome surge in the 3rd quarter by the Bobcats, and GREAT defence by both teams in the 4th quarter. Good game Boyle and congrats on a good season! One to GO BOBCATS, go bring it home.
good job bell, get that trophy and bring it on back!!
Final was 17 to 15.

Let me be the first Boyle fan to say, Congratulations Bobcats!! Great win in a hard fought battle. No excusses here, you won a cleanly played game from what I could hear on the radio. If you had told me Boyle would turn the ball over 6 times I would have thought Bell would blow the Rebels out. Great job Rebel D, you kept us in the game to the end. You held the Bell offense to 0 points in the first half. Two of the turn overs seemed to be back breakers. The pick 6 and the fumble as Rees was going in for a TD. You don't do that ever, much less playing a team like Bell.

This was basically the state title. If Bell does not win in a blowout next week I'll be surprised. Good luck Bobcats and win it all. You deserve it.
Bring it back to the mountains bell
Bell Co. defense was really the key tonight IMO. Big hats off to Boyle Co. who showed that they can do it all season and that big games like this come down to the team with the least mistakes.
Good luck bell in the championship! I wish i could be there it should be a great game! Oh and bring another title back to the mountians!
Big Congrats Bell!! Bring one home !!
Congratulations Bell on a sensational win! Now go get that state title
Congrats Bell Co.
Congratulations Bell County on another fine victory! Hope to see you all win the big one next weekend and bring home a sweep for the mountains!

Go Bell Co.
Go Breathitt Co.
Go Hazard!!!
Bell really played well last night. One thing that had hurt them was pass defense and that was great last night. I just want to say I have never met a better group of fans, coaches and players than I did from Boyle last night. I thought that Boyle was everything that people said they were. Their team speed was unmatched from anyone we played.

I believe that Boyle wanted to test Bell passing game and our Qb and both rose to the occasion.

Best high school football game I seen in sometime.

Good luck Bell in Louisville.:letsparty
Great game from both teams . Bell has silenced all doubters
I feel like bells size was the difference
It sounds like both teams have outstanding defenses in order to be able to hold each other to such a low-scoring game..congrats Bell and good luck at state, good luck next season Boyle.
Congrats to the Bobcats, Championships are won with great defense.
redstorm Wrote:Congrats to the Bobcats, Championships are won with great defense.

They sure are just one more to go.
Good Job Bobcats i said you guys would come out and beat boyle county. You made me proud. Congrats on a good season Boyle co! Now Bell lets take down the Chargers and bring home the 4a state title!:1: Cool
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Good Job Bobcats i said you guys would come out and beat boyle county. You made me proud. Congrats on a good season Boyle co! Now Bell lets take down the Chargers and bring home the 4a state title!:1: Cool

I believe that Bell will take care of business this Sat. and bring it home.
I thought it all boiled down to defense. Boyle played great D all night as well Bell did. The big difference in the two was turnovers. Give Bell's D some credit right here, not one turnover was given to them. They took them from Boyle. Two of the interceptions were perfect reads by the D. And the fumbles came on great plays. The one that was fumbled inside the 5 came on a very good hit. Someone on here mentioned he was heading into the end zone. Not on that play he wasn't.
I kept hearing all week long how Boyle plays smashmouth football. And I agree they do. We do it just as good. Only difference is we hold onto the ball better. All in all, it was a great game and one of the best I have seen in high school football. Also, I was really impressed with the crowd that Boyle brought with them. They showed great support for their team. Don't hang your head too long, we'll meet again next year. Should be another great one.
I was really suprised on how Boyle abandoned the run so early.