Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 94 - South Floyd 59
Final....South Floyd Coach Barry Hall had to leave the game and be taken to the hospital during the 2nd quarter. i hope that coach Hall is ok and as soon as i find out an update on how he is i will post.
Hope your coach is ok. good job tonight Eagles
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Final....South Floyd Coach Barry Hall had to leave the game and be taken to the hospital during the 2nd quarter. i hope that coach Hall is ok and as soon as i find out an update on how he is i will post.

What happend to Coach Hall?
My prayers are with Barry!
Congrats JC!

Keep us posted on Coach Hall!
all i know is i looked up at him and he was getting ready to yell something then when he put his arm up he just grabbed his side and his face looked like he was in pain...thats all i know and that was from the bench. and as soon as i find more out i will post whether its tonight, in the morning or after the game tomorrow...and if someone else finds out PLEASE let me and everyone else know....get well soon coach
Congrats Golden Eagles. Hope Coach Hall is okay.
We actually were calling the game, and afterwards I was wondering where he was at. Hope he is ok and prayers are with him.
I think when Hall was pointing out that one,two,three,four,five of his boy's at the time were not doing exactly what was suggested to them by the coaching staff and that he became a tad bit excited in trying to reach out and hope they would do better and listen. Sometimes today's youth is hard to get a directive across to and they preceed to do things on their own which kids being kids it doesn't always work out. Old fellas that try and coach probably should know that from time to time they may get a team that thinks they know how to do things better on their own than listen to their elders. Coach Hall said he enjoyed the stay at the emergency room for about 4 hours last night and that he had only pulled a muscle in the chest area next to the heart. I am sure what felt like a heart attack for the old guy was well worth the experience of having to leave the sidelines and spend 4 hours at the old hospital away from his team. Johnson Central is pretty good and not yet at full strength, South Floyd still has a long way to go and just because you may have a little potential doesn't always mean you will reach it without hard work and dedication.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Coach Hall said he enjoyed the stay at the emergency room for about 4 hours last night and that he had only pulled a muscle in the chest area next to the heart. I am sure what felt like a heart attack for the old guy was well worth the experience of having to leave the sidelines and spend 4 hours at the old hospital away from his team. Johnson Central is pretty good and not yet at full strength, South Floyd still has a long way to go and just because you may have a little potential doesn't always mean you will reach it without hard work and dedication.

Sounds like Coach Hall's ticker is fine, just got a little excited. Hopefully, the next time the feeling of being overwhelmed will be after the Raiders score a hard fought win!

Good luck Raiders, keep working and good things will come. Get better coach, you're one of the best.
Great to hear Coach is ok. Thanks for the update.
HOw come Ian Welch didn't play?
MR. Slate Wrote:HOw come Ian Welch didn't play?

Football recruiting trip
Eagle Eye Wrote:Football recruiting trip

For JC or Himself? Smile Just couldn't refuse.

Just kidding! No Hard feelings.

Where at in TN, did he go?
OffTheHook Wrote:For JC or Himself? Smile Just couldn't refuse.

Heard it was Knoxville...
Thanks! I wish him nothing but the best. Hope it was a good visit.
OffTheHook Wrote:For JC or Himself? Smile Just couldn't refuse.

If it's for us, maybe we will get a few and can send a few more over to you guys to go with the others. Just couldn't refuse either.
It's all good...lol.
thanks for the update Wyatt..glad to hear that coach Hall is ok...
I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Hall required more medical attention this year with this team.
Does anyone now how J.K Hall did????
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think when Hall was pointing out that one,two,three,four,five of his boy's at the time were not doing exactly what was suggested to them by the coaching staff and that he became a tad bit excited in trying to reach out and hope they would do better and listen. Sometimes today's youth is hard to get a directive across to and they preceed to do things on their own which kids being kids it doesn't always work out. Old fellas that try and coach probably should know that from time to time they may get a team that thinks they know how to do things better on their own than listen to their elders. Coach Hall said he enjoyed the stay at the emergency room for about 4 hours last night and that he had only pulled a muscle in the chest area next to the heart. I am sure what felt like a heart attack for the old guy was well worth the experience of having to leave the sidelines and spend 4 hours at the old hospital away from his team. Johnson Central is pretty good and not yet at full strength, South Floyd still has a long way to go and just because you may have a little potential doesn't always mean you will reach it without hard work and dedication.
well its good to know that it wasnt anything serious and its good to here coach hall is ok.. JC#14
Good job on the win Eagles, and SF's coach is in p-burgs prayers.