Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 53 - Prestonsburg 33
Prestonsburg 5 8 8 12 33

Betsy Layne 8 16 19 10 53

Prestonsburg -- Patrick 15, Burchett 7, Tackett 12, Tincher 2, Gearheart 6, Hall 1.
Betsy Layne (11-6) -- B. Adkins 5, Martin 2, Tibbs 10, Head 6, Tackett 14, Newman 6, Slone 4, C. Adkins 5.
Good game, could have been called better in both directions.. But it was a pretty physical game. Loved the dunks by Head. Big Grin
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:Good game, could have been called better in both directions.. But it was a pretty physical game. Loved the dunks by Head. Big Grin

Sounds like it was a boring game.
phsblackcats Wrote:Sounds like it was a boring game.

Not really, I found it to be an alright game. Grats bobcats, Goodluck rest of season blackcats!
Nice job B.L.
One of the more exciting games I've been to! Head's dunks were ridiculous, especially his first one on the fast break steal.
Very good game IMO!
Tackett came in and played well after Head picked up two early fouls. Good bench play in this one I thought. Nice to see the Bobcats win, when Martin and Adkins aren't contributing like they usually do, with regard to scoring. Maldenado played a better game tonight, probably dished about atleast 8 or 9 dimes! A real good effort by the Bobcats. The first dunk was a big momentum lifter for the Bobcats. The gym was eruptin'!
And my point EXACTLY! Prestonsburg is SO INCONSISTANT! Didn't they return most of there starters from last season?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And my point EXACTLY! Prestonsburg is SO INCONSISTANT! Didn't they return most of there starters from last season?

I think most. Correct me if im wrong.
They only returned two starters (burchett and tackett) Jordan Hall, Nathaniel Stephens, and Taylor Clark all graduated
BL played great tonight. P-Burg from what i heard on the radio, couldn't by a bucket. If BL beats SF wednesday, BL and P-burg will be tied for 1st.

Congrats Bobcats..
Betsy Layne won by 20 without head, martin and adkins for most fo the game. Burchett wasn't hitting anything and passed more. The Patrick kid was really good. He was a good weapon to have down low.
uhavenoidea Wrote:BL played great tonight. P-Burg from what i heard on the radio, couldn't by a bucket. If BL beats SF wednesday, BL and P-burg will be tied for 1st.

Congrats Bobcats..

And SF & AC will be tied for last so the district tournament seeding will be based on a draw.
Congrats Betsy Layne. Keep working P-Burg
The Sniper Wrote:And SF & AC will be tied for last so the district tournament seeding will be based on a draw.

Big game for both then wednesday night.
Who plays on wednesday night?
ac and pburg tie for first last year and a coin toss decided the district winner. So will it be the same if there is a tie for 1 and 4? A coin toss decides 1 and 3.
WOW, did not expect this score. I though Betsy Layne could pull it off, but not in this fashion. Congrats Bobcats, this was a good district win. Pburg is VERY inconsistant
runninrebs21 Wrote:Who plays on wednesday night?

BL and SF @SF
congrats betsy lane.
I could not belive how bad p=burg could play, they look like kentucky.\

Good game BL
phsblackcats Wrote:Sounds like it was a boring game.

CONGRATS BOBCATS...wouldn't expect it to sound like anything but boring to a blackcat fan.
Congrats BL
Great defensive effort by both teams but IMO a better one by Pburg. Pburg got off more shots tonight they just werent falling like normal and you have nights like that. Pburg hits the shots they normally do they win this one but thats just how it goes. Congrats BL.
Nice defense by the Bobcats in this one holding the Blackcats to their lowest point total and shooting percentage of the season.

Congrats Bobcats!
congrats BL
Prestonsburg shot 12-46 (26%) tonight from the field.

Congrats Bobcats!
Way To Go Bobcats!!!!! Great dunks by Josh Head, Tackett and Newman also played a good game. This is what wins ,team ball!! Good luck Bobcats.