Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Breathitt County Scrimmage (Nov. 15)
This game will be played at Riverside Christian.

thoughts and predictions?
how is Brethitt Co. this year does anyone know? are they good or not?
This may be a competitive game. Breathitt will probably be playing without some football players. However I can see Breathitt being a much better team this season.
im gonna go with sf in this one the raiders are looking good this season i see their only problem being the fact they have no strong big men... i think that tommy joe hall will have to rebound the ball well for the raiders good luck Jc#!4
baseballfanatic09 Wrote:im gonna go with sf in this one the raiders are looking good this season i see their only problem being the fact they have no strong big men... i think that tommy joe hall will have to rebound the ball well for the raiders good luck Jc#!4

So what was the outcome??? OH Please don't play the boy up to be a hero for SF. He has not been into the sports picture for SF for a couple of years. He was out in FB and BB for the last year or so with an ache here or there in both sports. With no rehab and pratice, so to speak, where does his "all great player" abilities come from? Let's talk about the active players for SF. The stronger players on the floor every pratice...every game. Give credit where credit is due.
does anyone know who won this game or any stats on it???
South Floyd won the 1st game Brethitt won the 2nd and then South Floyd won the JV
Who stood out for the Raiders?
UK Wildcat Wrote:So what was the outcome??? OH Please don't play the boy up to be a hero for SF. He has not been into the sports picture for SF for a couple of years. He was out in FB and BB for the last year or so with an ache here or there in both sports. With no rehab and pratice, so to speak, where does his "all great player" abilities come from? Let's talk about the active players for SF. The stronger players on the floor every pratice...every game. Give credit where credit is due.

no one said the boy was a hero but if u want to give some credit then why not give him some he has been hurt the but this kid has lifted weights and came out trying as hard as he can and its extremly hard to come back from being hurt but i think he has done it and thats something that i think that deserves some credit ..... not to mention the kid is like 6"2 now and he plays guard so the raiders really like i said need him on the boards because i think there center is only 6"5 ...... o and by the way congrats south floyd on this win ...... Jc#14
jammin' jamey Wrote:Who stood out for the Raiders?

No one really, they stood together if you know what im saying lol
but the Raiders played good together they showed life and teamwork unlike last season if the raiders keep it up they will be one of the top teams this year