Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has The Most Interceptions?
My brother (John Stone, Green County High) has 5 picks in 4 games, he plays saftey! What about everyone else, just wondering?
Powell Co. has only 2 picks as a team this yr. D. Crowe has 1 & J. Conner has 1 that he returned for a 78 yd. TD. That # should go up. We have played nothing but running teams thus far. In the 4 games we have played, they have only thrown the ball 33 times. From here on out, the teams we play throw it around quite a bit.
Is there a place I can look to see how many picks and other stats that are up to date and not last years stats?
For Prestonsburg, junior Josh Craynon has 2 & senior Austin Gearheart has 1.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:For Prestonsburg, junior Josh Craynon has 2 & senior Austin Gearheart has 1.
\

Thanks, but I couldnt find where they had INT.
stonesteven Wrote:\

Thanks, but I couldnt find where they had INT.

I cannot find a list of interception leaders in the state but I'd say as the season goes along the KHSAA website will have it.
I think that the freshmen JJ JUDE has 4 or 5 correct me if i'm wrong ,but one was took for at least 70+ yards for a score.
Stone- has your brother got one a game and two one game or what? Five in four games is quite an accomplishment. I know a lot of DB's that will never get five. If he got three a game let me know. Take any for 6? I love when the defense gets a chance with the ball.
redcoach Wrote:Stone- has your brother got one a game and two one game or what? Five in four games is quite an accomplishment. I know a lot of DB's that will never get five. If he got three a game let me know. Take any for 6? I love when the defense gets a chance with the ball.

He has 1 in one game,2 in the next game, 2 more in the next game, and 1 in the glasgow game. He now has 6! And he took one back for 6 and had the chance for another but downed the ball to run the time out to win the game.
Hazard Zack Blanton (FR) got 4 INT
John Stone Green County has 7 int.
I listened to the Pikeville/Allen Central game and one of the Crowders had 5 or 6 at that point, I think. I dont know if that is true or if he has any more since that game or not
brain cramp Wrote:I listened to the Pikeville/Allen Central game and one of the Crowders had 5 or 6 at that point, I think. I dont know if that is true or if he has any more since that game or not

Are they 2A or 1A
stonesteven Wrote:Are they 2A or 1A

1a
I tried to find stats for INT but cant find them for any class
The only way I know to do it, which dont make it the only way, is to go to a team (khsaa.org then go to the football scoreboard) and check that teams stats (if they have turned them in).
Logan Crowder and Josh Prater for Allen Central both have five interceptions for the year. 6 games
Thegeneral Wrote:Logan Crowder and Josh Prater for Allen Central both have five interceptions for the year. 6 games
Man, Logan is having a great year on both sides of the ball...he's right at 1,000 yards rushing
According to last week's Lexington Herald, Ian Welch of JCHS had 28 career interceptions, just 6 shy of the state record of 34. Ian picked up one more last Friday against Hazard, so he only needs 5 more to tie the state record.

If I'm not mistaken, Coach Jim Matney holds the single season record for INT's with 13???
Bath Counties Aaron Roberts has 9 interceptions on the year, i was at the game of Bath Co. vs. Shelby Valley, and he had 4 interceptions in just that one game.
As of now, Jesse Rose has 3, David Crowe has 1, Tim Hardy has 1, Jacob Conner has 1, Austin Johnson has 1, Matt Pelfrey has 1, Aaron Elkins has 1, and AJ Jones has 1 for Powell County.
Double DD Wrote:Bath Counties Aaron Roberts has 9 interceptions on the year, i was at the game of Bath Co. vs. Shelby Valley, and he had 4 interceptions in just that one game.

He had 2 v/s Powell the next week.
bluegrassballa Wrote:As of now, Jesse Rose has 3, David Crowe has 1, Tim Hardy has 1, Jacob Conner has 1, Austin Johnson has 1, Matt Pelfrey has 1, Aaron Elkins has 1, and AJ Jones has 1 for Powell County.

so they all have one, dont think they at the top of the list
blitz43 Wrote:He had 2 v/s Powell the next week.

that really good what class is he in? and what is his total
Aaron Roberts has 9 picks through 8 games. He had 4 in one game against Shelby Valley.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_27624_0
[quote=Nuffsaid23]Aaron Roberts has 9 picks through 8 games. He had 4 in one game against Shelby Valley.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_27624_0[/QUO

Thats great, sounds like a good player!!! What class is he in !a 2A 3A or what?
dougy sparks has 7 so hes my pick fo sho...keep it up doug ur turning heads!
stonesteven Wrote:so they all have one, dont think they at the top of the list

Oh, my bad. I'm sorry for posting who all had INT's for Powell. Please, forgive me. I will never do it again.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Oh, my bad. I'm sorry for posting who all had INT's for Powell. Please, forgive me. I will never do it again.

ya, well i was just saying that the post is for a single person, not a team!
I could care less if you post the most tackles in this thread!