Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles 15 Steelers 6
Very physical game as you would expect. I'm going to say the same thing about the Steelers that I did about the Bengals......If they don't start protecting the QB, he won't last the season. I don't care how strong Big Ben is.....he cannot stand up to the punishment he took today. Sacked 6 times in the second quarter.
A hard hitting game. Both teams had some injuires in this one.
feel sorry for big BEN fantasy holder b/c on ESPN he went -1 point
My Second Favortie Team!! Go Eagles!!!
As a Steeler fan its nice to know that the offense took its second straight week off..wouldnt want them to overexert themselves and take a chance on actually scoring on anybody..bottom line is that the running game got 33 yards, and we got sacked 9 times. That is flat out unacceptable.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:As a Steeler fan its nice to know that the offense took its second straight week off..wouldnt want them to overexert themselves and take a chance on actually scoring on anybody..bottom line is that the running game got 33 yards, and we got sacked 9 times. That is flat out unacceptable.
I agree and while the O-line didnt do good at all yesterday even the few times Ben had protection how many dropped balls did we have ?