Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming vs East Carter 2005
I came across this game on the KHSAA and it said the game was at Fleming. I could have sworned it was at East,Does anybody know for sure?
Not sure but Fleming may get their first win. They need to keep running. They had a little success early v/s Powell.
blitz43 Wrote:Not sure but Fleming may get their first win. They need to keep running. They had a little success early v/s Powell.

I for one am shocked at the Fleming start. Keep at it boys you'll get it turned around.
kybaseball Wrote:I came across this game on the KHSAA and it said the game was at Fleming. I could have sworned it was at East,Does anybody know for sure?

It was at Fleming. Fleming won 34-33. Fleming scored with under a minute left and went for 2 for the win and got it:redboxer:
thecoacher Wrote:It was at Fleming. Fleming won 34-33. Fleming scored with under a minute left and went for 2 for the win and got it:redboxer:

Wasn't this game played on a Monday? I remember a few of us were talking about going but changed our mind good thing or we would have ended up in Grayson.Smile Smile

Thank you for the info.
kybaseball Wrote:Wasn't this game played on a Monday? I remember a few of us were talking about going but changed our mind good thing or we would have ended up in Grayson.Smile Smile

Thank you for the info.

The 2006 game was played on a Monday night in Grayson. It rained all day that Friday and they postponed the game due to mud around the school (there was construction going on). By the way, Fleming won the game 15 to 3.
thecoacher Wrote:The 2006 game was played on a Monday night in Grayson. It rained all day that Friday and they postponed the game due to mud around the school (there was construction going on). By the way, Fleming won the game 15 to 3.

Thank you. I was mistaken it was the 06 game I was thinking of.Thanks again