Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joke
One day a man walks in the bar and sits next to an attractive woman. After sitting for a few minutes, the man glances at his watch. The woman, making small talk, turns to him and asks him, "Is your date running late?" He turned to her and replied, "No, I was just looking at my state of the art watch". "State of the art watch?", she asked. "And just what makes it so 'state of the art'?". He replied, "It tells me the answer to almost any question I ask it. Right now, it's telling me you're not wearing a bra or panties". The woman laughed and said, "Well, your watch must be wrong because I am definitely wearing both." "Dangit!", the man said while tapping on his watch, "This thing's an hour fast again!".
SmileSmileSmileSmile
football05 Wrote:One day a man walks in the bar and sits next to an attractive woman. After sitting for a few minutes, the man glances at his watch. The woman, making small talk, turns to him and asks him, "Is your date running late?" He turned to her and replied, "No, I was just looking at my state of the art watch". "State of the art watch?", she asked. "And just what makes it so 'state of the art'?". He replied, "It tells me the answer to almost any question I ask it. Right now, it's telling me you're not wearing a bra or panties". The woman laughed and said, "Well, your watch must be wrong because I am definitely wearing both." "Dangit!", the man said while tapping on his watch, "This thing's an hour fast again!".
thatsfunny thatsfunny
SmileSmileSmile
Haha
lmao...
hahaha
Lol. Nice one football.
pretteh Effin Funny
Haha. Sounds like the watch I have. Smile
HAHA especially in HS bcf4l
LOL. Yeah can't say that much anymore.
that much ????hmm shouldnt be any at all shoudl it LOL Confusedhh:
That's what I meant. LOL