Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jackson County
40.91%
Betsy Layne
59.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County vs. Betsy Layne - Sept. 5
Should be able to tell what type of team Betsy Layne is after this one because Jackson County is no Burch.

Should be a very good game... best of luck to both!

Predictions?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Should be able to tell what type of team Betsy Layne is after this one because Jackson County is no Burch.

Should be a very good game... best of luck to both!

Predictions?

I think I'll go with Jackson.
I'd like to see Betsy Lane win it but i dont know if their there yet
Jackson by a TD
32-6 Jackson
How many players return for Jackson? Where is the game at? I am going to say Jackson on this one.
I think the bobcats will pull this one out. Jackson has a long trip and an early game.

Go BOBCATS
I'll say Jackson by a touchdown.... maybe 2
Jackson by 2 or 3 TD's
I like Betsy Layne in a close one!
Jackson gets their 1st win of the season.
JC-18...BL-13
Betsy Layne
Are there any new faces for Betsy Layne???? I seen Tibbs on the sideline and a couple other boys in street clothes? I figured, if BL can win a few more boys will wanna come out to play! I know its just one, but thats an improvement from last season
Betsy Layne by 2 TD's. Just M.O.
This will be a good game, but #9 Blake House will have a big game because he will go out with something to prove in this game.

So I'm going to say Jackson 21-14

It will be a dog fight.

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.*
I'm going with the bobcats I've watched video on Jackson and they didn't impress me. I think as long as BL's offensive line can handle that 6 man front then BL will have a very good chance of winning this one. Also BL's defense has to hold up they did a great job last week but Jackson county is not Burch.
Powell really ran over Jackson last week. I definetly have to say Betsy Lane on this one.
It does not matter what Powell did to Jackson, because the refs called a bad game and it should of been alot closer. I don't see why people think Powell ran us over and tonight against Betsy Layne I think Jackson County will get their 1st win of the season.