Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favre to the Jets
Thank god this is over. Favre is now a New York Jet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingca...id=3522971
I'm really glad this is over also but the only problem is that he will still be all over ESPN.
idk why but it doesn't seem right.
I hope GB don't win another game.
I am just glad that GB got rid of him and now they can move on and get ready for the season.
The Jets are dropping Pennington from what I have heard. Look for Favre to be the starter in New York. Green Bay put a clause in the contract saying that if the Jets traded Favre to Minnesota, the Jets will give up 4 first round draft picks to Green Bay.
BCF4L Wrote:The Jets are dropping Pennington from what I have heard. Look for Favre to be the starter in New York. Green Bay put a clause in the contract saying that if the Jets traded Favre to Minnesota, the Jets will give up 4 first round draft picks to Green Bay.

Looks as if GB was making sure he never makes it back to to a nfc team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank God it's finally over. Hope the Jets are a playoff contender and Green Bay doesn't win a game.
This is no different than Unitas playing for the Chargers at the end of his career or Montana playing for the Chiefs at the end of his. Favre will play for a year or 2 and may have decent success behind that O-line but he will always be remembered as a Packer. What is going to be interesting is that Favre has always played in a small media market(Green Bay is only about the size of Lexington). The local media in GB were always easy on him and the fans worshiped him. Hes now going to a place where the media is hard on you even when youre winning and the fans are absolutely merciless. Its just gonna be sad when #4 throws a pick in a game this season and those Jerk fans up in Zoo York boo him off the field. I bet Favre will be ready to retire and stay retired after this year is over.
Glad it's almost over...
thank god its overBig Grin