Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatlin Clark: Possible Torn ACL
Pikevilles starting guard, is supposed to get his MRI today to find out if its torn or not. I was told he tore it at a church camp this past weekend. This is yet ANOTHER lost starter for the panthers in 2008 and a great player he is. What will Bart Williams do?
how will pikeville survive this basketball season? They will now lose 2 starters for this year. So probably moving up Blake Branham to his spot.

Get well soon Gatlin!
I hate to hear this. My prayers go out to him. I tore my ACL and it not a pleasant experience. Gatlin can comeback if he dedicates himself to rehab though.
Won't he be a Junior this season? Didn't play much last year, and then won't be playing this year. Hope he can make a strong Senior year if he's a no go this year.
is this the same clark who quit the team last season?
i have good news...I talked to him earlier today and he dosent have to have surgery.
its a strain im pretty sure
Get well soon.
Thats good news he doesn't have to have surgery, hopefully he can have a speedy recovery.
The Big Green Wrote:is this the same clark who quit the team last season?

Yes
Have a speedy recovery.
Its just a lateral strain, a little bit of rehab and he should be ok, keep him in your prays, and Gatlin has only quit once, so i totally agree with Panther Thunder, dont post somthing if you dont know what your talking about.
That is a lot better than have surgery.