Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™
The 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™
September 25 - October 10, 2010

==============================
Special Note to my local friends (like you guys at BGR)

As you may know as a local, the Ky Horse Park is a public park. In the video you are about to see I lead the viewer to believe that we (my video team and I) had to sneak by security in order to get into the park. It's fiction and designed to make the video more interesting. Don't start hunting me down for "breaking into" the KHP. There was no security and the park is public property. I am just story telling okay?

Sometimes people forget that a little fiction might be mixed into what they see on video. By the way don't tell the general YouTube viewing public that the area is insecure. My goal isn't to get into a heated discussion about breaking into a secure area. It isn't secure. However I'd rather not tell the rest of the world that it's insecure. The link to the video and more information about the games are included below.

I usually don't do this but in this case I'd like to ask my friends to help me promote this video. Tell a friend, post it where people will see it or simply comment on it. Yeah it'll promote me, but it also promotes the Games. Thanks in advance and enjoy!

Ping =^.^=
==============================

For 16 days in 2010, Lexington Kentucky will host the World Equestrian Games. As we draw near to that event, the Kentucky Horse Park, our city and our community are changing. We are "ramping up" on various ambitious projects with an optimistic fervor that gives little or no indication of a gloomy economic forecast. No one knows for sure where all of this is headed but this we do know.

At 8:00am on September 25, 2010 the games will begin and for 16 days Lexington will again be at the focal point of world class Equestrian eventing. Stay tuned to Video Free Lexington for more local and "backside" access into the Equestrian community of Kentucky as we report on this upcoming global event.

View Video

View Countdown to FEI WEG
http://gobigblue.com/countdown_world_equestrian.html
Nice footage... should bring alot of attention to Lexington and the state of Kentucky come 2010.

Keep us updated.