Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pburg 13 Rowan 6 Scrimmage
Well they played 10 plays and out the first series. Rowan was moving the ball very good, Prestonsburg could not tackle for anything. Brenton Hamilton stole the show, he just took over to the blackcats and didnt look back. I was on the sideline talking to him and he was wore out couldnt hardly breathe and was still playing both ways. Brenton is one heck on an athelete. Brandon Peters broke away from the line and ran a touchdown for a 70 yard touchdown. Rowan county has great team speed and ran the screen pass very very well. Prestonsburg over shot that several time and rowan picked up a bunch of yards. Rowan also has a very fast QB. Rowans top rusher in the state didnt impress me that much. I dont have a clue how many yards he had but it wouldnt be over 75 I dont think, could be wrong tho. At the end of the ball game was a conflict between coach derrossett and rowans coach. It started when P-burg drove an hour and a half to play football and only played for an hour and 20 minutes. Coach Derrossett wanted to play longer but rowans coach called the game and said game over, and they had a few other words and rowans coach started yelling at coach D and saying coach D had no class and all this. Well Coach D was just wanting to play more football and rowans coach did not want to play anymore. The other teams played for like 3 hours and Prestonsburg only played an hour and 20 minutes. Coach D wanted to play freshmen and stuff and get them a little experience but newwww rowan called the ball game. I dont know why they called the game b.c. they were driving the ball and about to score to tie the game, so I have no idea why they called the game.
Congrats Cats!!! Good luck in your next game!! Confusedhock: Tongue Confusedhock:
The next game will be against hazard 2 weeks from now 15th
8) I know.. you told me earlier lol.....
I will probably go to that one