Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate Cox ruled ineligible (RUMOR)
blackcat_student Wrote:Yes, he was ruled ineligible for athletics next season at Knott Central... I just got an update on the situation and he's already had his hearing, now he and his family are waiting to hear from the KHSAA.
ohh alright, Thanks for the Info. :thumpsup:
I heard he is now eligible
Golden Nugget Wrote:I heard he is now eligible
Do you have anything to back this up???

The official statement still stands as INELIGIBLE.
Its official, he has been ruled eligible at KCC by the KHSAA. Heard from some reliable sources.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Its official, he has been ruled eligible at KCC by the KHSAA. Heard from some reliable sources.

This is correct. TATE HAS BEEN RULED ELIGIBLE> THAT PUTS EVERYTHING TO REST!
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Its official, he has been ruled eligible at KCC by the KHSAA. Heard from some reliable sources.
Care to quote your source???
Do you have anything to back this up?
PATS2011 Wrote:This is correct. TATE HAS BEEN RULED ELIGIBLE> THAT PUTS EVERYTHING TO REST!
Anyone have a link or source for verification so this thread can be closed?
Have u listen to WYMT lately? I t was on the news this week.
Yeah, he is eligible. I found out yesterday.
Brent has not got his letter yet.
#1ukfan Wrote:I am glad that everyone on here knows exactly what they are talking about. Wow where would we be without all the smart people here?

THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!
I wonder how Tate got eligible so quick when he didn't even move and Eric Back had a change of address and he still isn't eligible.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I wonder how Tate got eligible so quick when he didn't even move and Eric Back had a change of address and he still isn't eligible.

There is a lot to Tates story.
This seems like a good place for this thread to end.