Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. AAU
Play at knott tomorrow...just started a team not too long ago.
Sports World Players from KCC plus The two Collins boys beat Powell Co. by 17.
who all plays on Powell Co. AAU team?
uk hoops Wrote:who all plays on Powell Co. AAU team?
Christian Brewer, David Hawkins, David Crowe, Will Arvin, Donovan Nolan and AJ Jones. Those are the only guys I know of.
Godspeed Wrote:Christian Brewer, David Hawkins, David Crowe, Will Arvin, Donovan Nolan and AJ Jones. Those are the only guys I know of.

Oscar Moore plays also.
Powell has a game tomorrow against Wolfe. Its at Powell.
Powell won by around 15
When is the next game for Powell?
bluegrassballa Wrote:When is the next game for Powell?

Tonight at wolfe.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Tonight at wolfe.

Oh. Who won?
Powell won by 5 or 6
Powell played in the 17u sportsflex tournament in knott co this weekend. They went 1-2 with losses to knott by 19 and hazard by 15. The games was mmuch closer then the score shows. Powell needs to learn how to not let a team get away from them in the 4th quarter. In the knott game powell brought it within 2 points many times but couldnt continue it. They beat garret christian today by 52. I think knott may have ended up winning the tournament.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Powell played in the 17u sportsflex tournament in knott co this weekend. They went 1-2 with losses to knott by 19 and hazard by 15. The games was mmuch closer then the score shows. Powell needs to learn how to not let a team get away from them in the 4th quarter. In the knott game powell brought it within 2 points many times but couldnt continue it. They beat garret christian today by 52. I think knott may have ended up winning the tournament.

They'll only get better with those kinds of losses. They'll learn from what they did wrong and try to be better.
From what I heard, Hazard won the tournament. They beat Knott in the tital came.
divadawg Wrote:From what I heard, Hazard won the tournament. They beat Knott in the tital came.
Hazard and Sports world played 2 games yesterday, KCC won their pool and put in their subs they had Hazard down by 17, they won by 7 after they put their subs in. Hazard came back in the 2nd game and won by 5
Powell Countys Christian Brewer had a great tounament . He had 24 points with 6 three's against Hazard and against Sportsworld[Knott Central] he had 27 points and 7 three's. Neither team had anyone who could slow him down. Very impressive show of shooting the ball. Against Garrett David Crowe was the man. He had a great game. Powell Co. will do good this year if the'll play hard to the end and not give in to early. Josh Salyer has been playing with them and I hope to see him stay. Good job Pirates.:Cheerlead