Dec. 10th @ Indiana
Dec. 17th vs. Louisville
Dec. 23rd vs. Iona @ Louisville
Dec. 30th vs. Ohio
Jan. 3rd vs. Central Florida
Jan. 7th @ Kansas

* Guardian's Classic in Kansas City,KS
** Guardian's Classic - Lexington,Ky
this to me looks like a pretty pathetic schedule...i mean if kentucky wants to be a final four contender, than they need to put some hard games in there, i see no hard game besides louisville but thats in lexington so really not that hard....wheres michigan state, wheres conn., i mean the sec schedule and games will be cake and now this, wow real tuff tubby!
Well playing Kansas at Kansas will be no cakewalk.

If you look at any major D-1 school they all have easy non-conf schedules. Its been the same way for years. As far as the SEC goes this year....It will be about the same as last year. Bama will be the team to beat in the SEC West and UK will be the best in the east. South Carolina will be the only other team in the east to challenge Kentucky. Florida and the rest of the SEC teams will be lucky to crack the top 15 this year. I dont see the SEC getting more than 4 bids to the NCAA.
Texas, Iowa and West Virginia are also in the Guardian Classic btw.
And if everyone hadn't left UNC that game would be considered a tough one.
Taking the easy way out....
That schedule is a little too easy for UK.

UK isn't the only school that does that though. There are a lot of major schools that should have a harder schedule but decide to go the easy way instead.
They have UNC who will still be tough despite their losses, Louisville who will be a top 10 team, Indiana who has one of the top classes coming in, Kansas, not to mention the teams they will play in the tournament at the beginning of the year. THat's a pretty desent schedule. If you want to see cupcake, take a look at Louisville's schedule.
NC and Kansas will be there big test.